GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 5 : That Thing is an Isuzu? Really?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 434 comments
Man this car is slippery w/ those plastic tires, all the turns are a slip angle exercise.

T1: 23.871
T2: 23.910

T1: 24.671
T2: 24.768

-----------

First run! Fun car and combo, Kevin!!!

But my Tablemate is :nervous:!!!

During the current seasonal events I ran all the available premium cars non modified at each track. This car really surprised me, I found it very well balanced. It will be interesting to see how much I can ruin that with my tuning abilities :dunce: and on comfort tyres.

Considering this is a Japanese car and the horrible situation the Japanese people are currently going through i've decided to paint it in the colours of the Japanese national flag.

GrandValleyEast_3.jpg

Should make for an interesting week. Nice one Kev. 👍

Cheers Shaun.

^Cool car idea gundalini.

Can't compete this week because I can't get online for the seasonal event. Good luck to everyone this week. 👍

Little used to hand me my rear end on this track using the DS3 in GT4 and he's doing it again with the wheel. :banghead:

T1: 24.038
T2: 23.445

I almost caught my "Blown MR2" ghost that I'm using to go after the Seasonal Event leader board, but that thing just rockets away from me on the last straight :(

Last edited:
First splits

T1: 23.682
T2: 23.048

EDIT: Nooooo my time's on the online leaderboard.:nervous: I guess it's over for me this week.

Last edited:
EDIT: Nooooo my time's on the online leaderboard.:nervous: I guess it's over for me this week.

Just go get a faster car and set a time with it. The Eunos Roadster is probably a good pick, can still get max HP, but definitely less weight.

30mins down and still experimenting with tune..... but satisfactory so far, it's a lesson in throttle and car balance mid corner this beast!

T1: 23.745
T2: 23.157

Oh, and serious first session there Alan...... a premium T2 also mate.

Tried this as per the basic spec's first, cut the weight to 1250Kg brought the power down to 197hp and an oil change, just to see how well it goes.

T1: 0'23.787
T2: 0'23.163

Phillip.

Tried this as per the basic spec's first, cut the weight to 1250Kg brought the power down to 197hp and an oil change, just to see how well it goes.

T1: 0'23.787
T2: 0'23.163

Phillip.

And here we are again Phillip....... like siamese twins...

lots of dancing and tip-toeing with this car. i dont mind it.

quick question, what happens if our time is on the leaderboard? doesnt mention anything in the OP

lots of dancing and tip-toeing with this car. i dont mind it.

quick question, what happens if our time is on the leaderboard? doesnt mention anything in the OP

Check post 43 mate. 👍
I'm not sure if you have to run another car, Kev will have to clear that up.

I think it's going to happen to alot of you fast guys.

Cheers Shaun.

Last edited:
Check post 43 mate. 👍
I'm not sure if you have to run another car, Kev will have to clear that up.

I think it's going to happen to alot of you fast guys.

Cheers Shaun.

yeah well thats what i mean, do we HAVE to run a quicker car? it doesn't say anywhere that it is compulsory.

My time on the leaderboard was from earlier tonight. After I ran the lap that I have posted the splits for, I signed out of PSN before saving, so it would not show on the leaderboard.

yeah well thats what i mean, do we HAVE to run a quicker car? it doesn't say anywhere that it is compulsory.

Going by the rules on page 1, no you don't.
Kev suggested that, but i'm not sure if he meant you have to (sorry).
If it becomes compulsory I'm sure we'll be notified in this thread.

Cheers Shaun.

Another 40mins, and a bit more toying with setup. The left-hander into the tunnel is the work of the devil. It's a nightmare.

T1: 23.610
T2: 23.010

I belive we have a problem!!!

I can see everybody's times on the ingame leaderboard including my time aswell,although I did sign off when I exit the track to save my replay.....:dopey:

Last day off before going back to work, good excuse for some WRS'ing. :)

T1 23.996
T2 23.594

Back