• Track: City Courses > Cote d'Azur
  • Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: France > Citroen
  • Model: C4 WRC '08

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 315 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1230 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Racing Soft (R3's)
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • The tarmac inside the rumbles at the chicane is NOT track. (Example picture below)
  • All other hard surfaces are track

CtedAzur_1.jpg

Steward's Comments:
Lots of grip this week, after last week's challenging MR. The walls will make this one interesting, but at least I gave you a small car with the softest compound. ;)

Results posting will be delayed by approximately 24 hours.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

CtedAzur.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

CtedAzur_6.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 6 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, March 28th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

CtedAzur_3.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Wooohooo!

A rally car! And monaco! And racing softs!

This sounds like a perfect combo! Can't wait to give it a go later!

👍

Awesome choice. I can't wait to get started. It'll be interesting to see how things play out on a track with Monaco's complexity.

Note to all participants:

I'll be out of town next weekend, so the results will be delayed by approximately 24 hours. This does not affect the deadline for submissions.

Note to all participants:

I'll be out of town next weekend, so the results will be delayed by approximately 24 hours. This does not affect the deadline for submissions.
quick question: can i submit my full time already? i've looked at last weeks leaderboard (sector times) and i saw what division i was in but i didn't receive a PM yet

Hey guys just a quick noob question, I'm saving the ghost replay after i set my time, I then go into the replay theater selecting the lap I just set. The lap comes up but the time isn't right. It's .6 seconds slower than what my actual fastest lap is... What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance and sorry if it's just me making some rookie mistake...

T1 27.453
T2 46.157

how much of the chicane can be cut? assume left side of car must stay on track. my t2 seems slow in comparison to t1 so perhaps i'm too cautious!

Love tarmac rally ;-) was addicted to amalfi coast in forza 3. this gets the thumbs up from me!

my first laps

T1: 28.118
T2: 46.052

i nudged the wall a few times and i had to stop the lap before it ended because it wasn't being disqualified and my fastest lap would be dirty

As I try to drive from the incar cam using my trusty Auto trans and wrasel this thing without the DL, my first clean times look like :(

T1: 28.483
T2: 47.182

Bare back and fully immersed my new intimate introduction of car and wall begins.

T1 27.453
T2 46.157

how much of the chicane can be cut? assume left side of car must stay on track. my t2 seems slow in comparison to t1 so perhaps i'm too cautious!

Love tarmac rally ;-) was addicted to amalfi coast in forza 3. this gets the thumbs up from me!

I put my offside wheels on the top of the curb, that way i know I'm clean through there.

Phillip.

T1 27.467
T2 45.283

Better and good starter for ten :-))

Edit: thanks phillip, sounds like a good ethos!

Early splits... Lots of dead laps on this one with the slightest touch of a wall.

T1: 28.066
T2: 46.511

First Attempt:
T1: 27.894
T2: 45.107

Second attempt
T1: 27.785
T2: 44.865

Last edited:
After a little head scratching it came to me "ah ha".....:)

T1: 28.345
T2: 45.714

I can't let "Ak" start out in front of me ........... Gerrrrr.........lol

Don't worry. I'm off the PS3 till next friday.:(

First session with this combo, feeling pretty good about T1 but T2 & T3 need to be cleaned up a little bit. Fun combo, finally something that doesn't feel like its riding on basketballs. 👍

T1: 27.109
T2: 44.599

Man oh man, am I crap with race tyres.... best T1 so far is 27.539 but I haven't done a T2 yet without clipping a barrier. :dunce:

Could be a desperate week.... :crazy:

Edit - off to a flying start there Philip. Great splits 👍

Last edited:
9 but I haven't done a T2 yet without clipping a barrier. :dunce:

Could be a desperate week.... :crazy:

I get the feeling you are not alone... I just had a league race there, and after each and every practice session I did both sides of the car looked like they had been sprayed black. This is going to make keeping the Audi off the wall at Rome look like a walk in the park. Cant wait to try it:)

This one sure is fun, and fast! Took me forever to learn the course, and then when I thought I couldn't improve too much, I cut another 1.1s off. Then I came here and was reminded that I'm not that fast. :)

BTW, the car should have 315hp, right? 'Cause that's what mine has, but the description for the event says 394hp.

Even though it's not dirt, I believe someone asked for rally. Almost, nice combo Kevin! I am almost finished with my new rig, so I will be able to test it out on a new combo :cheers:

Back