- The Netherlands
GT5 Week 62 : Benz-(B)east
Hotlap Event in GT Mode Practice
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ´08
Grand valley East
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
- Track: Original > Grand valley East
- Car Type: Premium
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: C 63 AMG '08
- Laps: Hotlap in A-Spec Free Run Practice
- Power: 566 BHP (Stock Car with Oil Change) - This number may go up with Engine Break In. Max Power is fine.(At 225 KM on 579 BHP)
- Weight: 1403 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
- Engine Tuning Modifications : Sports ECU Allowed,Engine Stage I,II,III , NOT Allowed,(verifiable by checking redline on the tach).
- Intake and Exhaust Modifications : allowed
- Turbo or Supercharger : Not Allowed. Turbo is verifiable by checking for the turbo meter on the HUD.
- Aero: Up to Maximum Downforce is Allowed
- Oil Change : Required
- Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
- Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
- Transmission: Any
- Tire Type: Racing Hard (R1's)
- Chassis Reinforcement: Optional
- In Event Tuning Settings: Optional - NOTE: Any tuning gimmicks that offer an unfair advantage are not allowed. These would be things like the Subaru Toe Bug found on GT5 Prologue.
- Engine Power Limiter : N/A
- Tire Wear and Fuel Depletion (New for Spec II): OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.
- The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- Red and White Rumble Strips, and Tarmac, are Track Surface.
- The Concrete/Cobble Surface found on the outside of the rumble strip in several turns is not track
- See examples below. Those who use these runoff areas without keeping at least 2 wheels on Tarmac or Red and White Rumble Strips will be DQ'd.
.....With the lack of the latest DTM race cars,this is as close we can get....Lets race...
Viewing your Time Splits:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not 'Save Replay'.
- To view your best lap replays, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
- While in the 'Replay Theater' you can view your total Oval lap time in the replay summary.
- While Viewing Your Road Course Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times.
- To post your T1, T2 and T3 splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
- The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!
Save best lap / ghost replay icon
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- At least two tires in contact with track at all times.
- In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
- If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
- Runoff areas are not part of the track
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- Save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
- Lap time
- Any information which can be used to infer laptime
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1 and T2 times
- Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 2
The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 62 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
(Example-) Time: 1'10.100
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
- If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
- Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
- The deadline is Monday, April 23 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site.
Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification
------------------------------ Week 62-------------------------------
------ Mercedes Benz C 63 AMG ´08 --------