GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 73 : Tim is Gonna Kill Me

• Thread starter EDK
  • 160 comments
Yes, a really fun car on a brilliant track. 👍 A totally challenging week but worth every minute. My final splits:

Missing about 0.15 from my best sectors but still very happy with my lap compared to where I started last week - I think my final lap time is about 4 seconds faster than my first session. :crazy: I just hope my last sector doesn't let me down too badly again. :sly:

Good luck everyone! :cheers:

Posting splits from first session yesterday:

I've made that my banker, and will be running to the line; not expecting much here. Not had the time on this I'd like, even with holidays, but yesterday at least wasn't short. Family stuff and being too tired ate the rest of my evening.

EDIT: Apparently I messed up the subject of the faster lap; banker is what's on the board. Congrats, submitters.

Last edited:
Came back to this after seeing Viper had posted a tune. Couldn't get to grips with it though so when back to Chris' and manager to knock a second off overall. Here's my new splits.

Came back to this after seeing Viper had posted a tune. Couldn't get to grips with it though so when back to Chris' and manager to knock a second off overall. Here's my new splits.

Arrgg, I thought I was going to beat someone of the same division for a while :dopey:

Didn't get chance for another session so submitted my last splits, don't think I could of got any more out of it tbh. Used Vagabond's tune with an increased front camber and I think BB 6/8, TC 2.

Crap dammit! Stupidly thought I'd give this another go and now I'm getting .0s in sector 1, can go 0.3 quicker through sector 3 but making a pig's ear of sector 2.... got within 0.05 of my best lap but can theorectically go 0.6 better. I give up. :ouch:

After switching up and mashing my tune with Chris' I knocked .6 off my pb - all of it in t3. Thanks as always Chris 👍
I'm banking this one, but still running - probably right to the deadline. Dam I love this combo :D

Oh, this is getting exciting. Marc, your comment about taking. 6 off t3 has me worried.

Oh, don't confuse my best t3 with a good t3 :lol:
I must admit, I'm Quite looking forward to seeing how this finishes up 👍

It's a good thing you went back in to pick up that .6 Marc. Good job.

Thanks 👍 I actually kept going, and with 7 minutes to go knocked off .12x. Submitted @ 11:57 GMT!
Really looking forward to Wednesday's race :D

Hydro
Seriously.... If you beat me in my own car....:lol:

zrodegreesklvn
I don't think you need to be too worried.
You don't say. :(.... Nice! :cheers:

Hydro
You don't say. :(.... Nice! :cheers:

Sorry about that, thanks for letting me borrow it.

Nice job Arianrhod, didn't take you very long to get your first win, and an overall podium.

Back