GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 79 : F1 Summer Break Blues

• Thread starter EDK
  • 282 comments
Feel better Ren...

Good luck guys and thanks for the warm welcome back!

:cheers:

Thanks, Jon; it's great to have you back out there. I'm mostly OK now (soldiering on with pillzapoppin), have to stay home to look after the little guy.

Which means I should get one more little session :sly:

Had what I thought was a good lap last night until I found more at the line in a lap with a hilariously scruffy T2 (two egregious errors):

Hi, Paul!

Dropped a 1'12 at the chicane, and quite a few ~.65 T1s. I guess the setup is OK; haven't found much if anything < 44 in T2 yet, which worries me for T3.

My last try:

@millross - I used your tune, thx for sharing! (Also I used ABS 1 this time, but not sure if this makes a big difference...)

Even if i can´t solve my problems with the flickering brake (the screw extractor didn´t work :ouch:) and loosing a lot of time everywhere even so going to submit as i loved the combo.

Final splits

Bit puzzled as to so many using some sort of "gearing magic" ...

Then I have no idea. :lol:

I'm cutting this one close. Going to run another session, but I'm going to submit now in case I lose track of time.

Edit: I guess I only needed one lap. Got the time I would have come close to last night and now I'm fully satisfied with what I've done for this combo.

Last edited:
I've submitted with the splits above.

Wish I had more time with this, and with my reflexes intact; session this morning not fruitful so far for some reason...

Alonso may have to cope with G-forces and loss of life/limb, but I'm pretty sure he never had to one-hand it around here while giving hugs to a sick little dude :dopey:

Not expecting much; think I'll get passed by everyone with a better T2.

Gaahh! Dammit James, I knew you'd do that! Well held mate, good race. 👍 :cheers: Unlucky last sector Mohit. 👍

Save everything else for the results thread but here's my lap video:

Back