GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 87 : Taming the Beast

• Thread starter EDK
  • 139 comments
My last splits, finally some improvement. I left about 1/10th out there in the final two sectors. Tried to gather it but couldn't get it!

Al

Wow, Al, great splits! Not sure I'll have time to try and catch up before deadline...

Last nights small improvement. Wish I had more time this week because I know I could have done better. Submitting this time because I can't play till after 9:00 pm tonight.

Never got back to this until tonight for a small session and beat my save only to see a tiny touch at turn 1 on the start straight in replay theatre 👎

Submitting what I last posted early in the week and hope i don't finish last in D1 :guilty: Great splits from the front runners... cool combo overall :cheers:

If your tires drop under the very last turns inside white line and your stil not even to the inside runble, is that O.B.?

If your tires drop under the very last turns inside white line and your stil not even to the inside runble, is that O.B.?

Are you talking about on the speedway?

If so, there are not any boundary issues on the speedway. You probably lose some time if you run too wide in that right hand turn onto the speedway portion (next to last turn). But as long as you are not inside the rumble on the right hand just after T3 split, or on the grass with 3 or 4 wheels after that, you should be fine.

Thankz Kevin :)

T1: 21.832
T2: 20.337
T3: 17.030

Just went on a rocket run, wow, just head spinning :)

T1: 21.777
T2: 20.033
T3: 17.159

I just submitted w/ these splitzzzz :)

I'm a sitting duck :dunce: :nervous: :crazy: Good luk everyone :)

Last edited:
ConFOUND IT! I hate deadlines. :grumpy:

Nice job, Lefty. 👍

Started getting a rhythm going right around the deadline, but the eye twitches toward the clock were torturous. :boggled:

ConFOUND IT! I hate deadlines. :grumpy:

Nice job, Lefty. 👍

Started getting a rhythm going right around the deadline, but the eye twitches toward the clock were torturous. :boggled:

Ahhh.... the magic and tragedy of going for a buzzer beater :(
In the future, set a 15 min till deadline alarm on your phone or something and never look at a clock. In last minute scenarios you need to concentrate on the laps and that's it.

...says The Buzzer-Beater Master. :bowdown:

I'll update the board manually Lefty. 👍

I'll update the board manually Lefty. 👍

Thankz "G" I got bottle caps ...... Man I haven't ever come from behind to grap a victory before :nervous: I hope I find out tonight if my efforts paid off, the suspense will drive me to tap into that new cold pack in the fridge :lol:

WEEEEEeeeeeeee

Too cool, I tied for 10th overall :lol: (great job Viper)

and I beat the 50% mark 👍

Last edited:
Nice one Lefty 👍 I'll save the rest of my congratulations and waffle for the results thread... :)

Here's a look at my lap anyway:

Fun combo. :cheers:

Great lap, Chris! That's EXACTLY was I was trying to do, but I couldn't do it, how come? :banghead:

(I guess I could say the same every week...)

Great last min Lap Lefty, I was aiming for the 1.22.4s but was too tired after work to get a consistent lap with no mistakes so I just started the new combo. Great last sector too Jammy Disappointed in 3rd after leading D3 the whole week

Back