- Boise, ID
GT5 Week 87 : Taming the Beast
Hotlap Event in Arcade Mode Time Trial
Pagani Zonda R '09
Road Course - Indy
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: Arcade Mode : Time Trial
- Track: World Circuits > Road Course - Indy
- Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
- Make: Italy > Pagani
- Model: Zonda R '09
- Power: 739 HP (Stock)
- Weight: 1070 kg (Stock)
- Transmission: Optional
- Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
- Tire Type: Racing Soft (R3's)
- Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
- Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
- Mechanical Damage: Optional
- Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
- In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)
- The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
- The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account.
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
- Tarmac and Rumbles are Track.
- The Concrete Surface found on the outside of the rumble strip and past white boundary lines in several turns is not track
- See examples below. Those who use these runoff areas without keeping at least 2 wheels on Tarmac or Rumble Strips will be DQ'd.
The Concrete and Painted Concrete Surface Outside the Rumble Strip at Turn 7 (Trackside Left)
Concrete Outside of the White Boundary Line on the Straight between Turns 7 and 8 (Trackside Left)
Concrete Inside the Rumble Strip at Turn 8 (Trackside Left)
Concrete Inside the Rumble Strip at Turn 11 (Trackside Right)
This car is absolutely insane, but with the R3 tires and a nice flat track, it's a lot of fun. We haven't been to Indy Road for a Time Trial in quite a while, have fun!
Viewing your T1, T2 & T3 Lap Time Splits:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
- To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
- While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
- To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
- The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!
Save best lap / ghost replay icon
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- At least two tires in contact with track at all times.
- In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
- If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- Save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed via other private conversation methods):
- Total Lap Time
- Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1, T2 & T3 times
- Any settings discussion.
Number of Splits: 3
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 87 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
(Example-) Time: 0'49.100
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
- If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
- Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
- The deadline is Monday, October 22nd, 2012 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Why Use GMT?:
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification