GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 88 : GT Out of That BRZ Before you FR-S

• Thread starter EDK
  • 165 comments
Well I put in another 5 hours and still having fits with this car. Oh well I tried! That's 53 TT's in a row now!

Al

Ok I was so annoyed with my T2 I had to run again :lol:

Missed Top Gear James Bond special cause of it:ouch:

Don´t worry Chris :sly:, lost two tenth on T3 to my best, so it´s not a good run to the line but at least i managed to get to the finish :crazy:
Nice one Joao mate. 👍 We'll see - my best 3rd sector might be 2 tenths off the pace. :sly:
Missed Top Gear James Bond special cause of it:ouch:
Sweet splits ya swine. Should've watched Top Gear... :sly:

I'm resisting the temptation to do another session (Monday night frantic chasing is just frustrating) and submitted my time yesterday.. so good luck all. :cheers:

I was falling asleep at the wheel last night, so no progress or submission. Shame, because the combo is really one where GT5 shines, I think.

Good luck, lady and gents!

Only a very slight improvement, from a session last night. Submitted with these, but still trying...

Nice one Joao mate. 👍 We'll see - my best 3rd sector might be 2 tenths off the pace. :sly:

Bluffing :dopey:

Submited, best of luck to all, enjoyed this week a lot, and was good to see that i can still match some of the best splits after a month break.

Vagabond
Sweet splits ya swine. Should've watched Top Gear... :sly:

I'm resisting the temptation to do another session (Monday night frantic chasing is just frustrating) and submitted my time yesterday.. so good luck all. :cheers:

Haha I should have watched Top Gear in the end! Great win mate, solid in all 3 sectors. Thought my T3 was good, obv not!

Didn't get a chance to post my final splits, I was falling asleep on the wheel and just grabbed the total lap time if I post it now will it register?

Also congrats to Chris for the win, great lap mate waiting on the replay so I can learn a bit :)

Congrats to brinomial too I almost had your time but lost my t3 consistency at the last moment and didn't want to sit around till 3 am finding the extra .150, congrats to all other podiums and everyone who did the event, I really enjoyed it.

Didn't get a chance to post my final splits, I was falling asleep on the wheel and just grabbed the total lap time if I post it now will it register?

Also congrats to Chris for the win, great lap mate waiting on the replay so I can learn a bit :)

Congrats to brinomial too I almost had your time but lost my t3 consistency at the last moment and didn't want to sit around till 3 am finding the extra .150, congrats to all other podiums and everyone who did the event, I really enjoyed it.

Not sure if Fetchy will grab, but if you post them, we can manually input.

I am always way to excited when I am racing, so no chance I will fall asleep on my wheel. Anyway, welldone on improving your time....

In my opinion there is difference between the BRZ and the GT86, I am convinced the BRZ is the faster of the two...

EDK
Not sure if Fetchy will grab, but if you post them, we can manually input.

Cheers Kevin, here they are

I am always way to excited when I am racing, so no chance I will fall asleep on my wheel. Anyway, welldone on improving your time....

In my opinion there is difference between the BRZ and the GT86, I am convinced the BRZ is the faster of the two...

I didn't see the difference, but settled on the 86' when I drove the BRZ earlier in the week it wasn't fully broken in, maybe thats why, I was falling asleep cause it was approaching 1am and I needed to be up early for work. I knew I was gonna pay for it today

Cheers Kevin, here they are

I didn't see the difference, but settled on the 86' when I drove the BRZ earlier in the week it wasn't fully broken in, maybe thats why, I was falling asleep cause it was approaching 1am and I needed to be up early for work. I knew I was gonna pay for it today
Done.👍

Haha I should have watched Top Gear in the end! Great win mate, solid in all 3 sectors. Thought my T3 was good, obv not!
Thanks mate :cheers: I wasn't expecting to take the win though - thought you had it in the bag with those last splits. Damn close though. 👍
Thanks alot mate. :cheers: Here's a look at my lap video while we wait for the results thread:

I don't think there's a difference - I tried both but ran the Subaru since I'd paid for the download. :)

Great lap Chris 👍

Can see why I was slower in each of the sectors now, I wasn't using all the gears like you did.

When are promotions? Surely you deserve it now with this overall win and your previous results :)

Thanks for posting the setup for this week as well it was the tune I ended up using.

It's been a long time since I played GT and I should of posted regardless of the time I had, me being me though was expecting miracles :sly:

Congrats to all the other podium finishers and division winners as well :)

Back