GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Good day, all!
I'm still figuring out loads of rules and regulations to get in, but still hoping to join WRS GT6 in time. -_-
Not much to be expected from me yet, I'm getting better rather fast, but comparing to your driving, I'm an outcast. :D
Cheers!

Good day, all!
I'm still figuring out loads of rules and regulations to get in, but still hoping to join WRS GT6 in time. -_-
Not much to be expected from me yet, I'm getting better rather fast, but comparing to your driving, I'm an outcast. :D
Cheers!

There are no outcasts here. Drive clean and follow rules (e.g. Read instructions) and you will get along just fine regardless of your pace or goals. Whether you are here to improve, have fun or both, you are welcome here!

Almost every week you will see tips, first sector videos and target splits for your division that will help you improve and get the most out of the game. Once you get comfortable, visit the online races and enjoy the social aspect too. I've made quite a few friends in the couple years I've spent here and a few friendly rivals too.

Final round of promotions from the GT5 WRS. Congrats all, now it's on to GT6!

GTP_A7XMaverick (A7XMaverick) D1 Bronze -> D1 Silver (1.49721 -0.50279)
GTP_Mamba (manumanu19) D2 Gold -> D1 Bronze (1.88331 -0.45002)
GTP_viper84 (viper84) D2 Gold -> D1 Bronze (1.95032 -0.38301)
GTP_Kreezydoed (kreezydoed) D2 Silver -> D2 Gold (2.18833 -0.47834)
GTP_Patrick1 (patrick19602005) D2 Bronze -> D2 Silver (2.52068 -0.47932)
GTP_JTV (jtv90069) D2 Bronze -> D2 Silver (2.56106 -0.43894)
GTP_LeftyWright (LeftyWright69) D3 Gold -> D2 Bronze (2.91298 -0.42036)
GTP_otxjto (otxjto) D3 Gold -> D2 Bronze (2.98966 -0.34367)
* GTP_NishRacer (Nish_280z) D3 Bronze -> D3 Gold (3.10699 -0.89301)

* denotes double promotion.

Link to updated final registry:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/official-gtp_registry-gt5.173747/

Last edited:
Congrats everybody! Now change your signatures even if it'll last only a few weeks...

Well done everyone! 👍

You got it Manu!!

Nice work Vaxen! :cheers:

Congrats everyone.:cheers:

I'm happy I made it into div 2, too bad its at the end. :lol:

Thank you Vaxen!
Give you something to shoot for on the GT6 qualifier.

You've definitely improved, well done. 👍

You and I had many scraps at the tail end of GT5. Let's go dice it up some more.

Woooo hoooo Finally I make it into D1, I join Mohit in moving from D3 to D1, this will give me extra motivation for the qualifier, hoping to stay there.

Thanks Mike and thanks for all the help and advice man 👍 Many thanks to Mohit, Dennis, Baron, Chris and all who gave me advice along the way

Hope I keep improving to gold in gt6, now back to the qualifier.

Oo before I forget, congrats to all that got promoted, kreezy you got close 👍

Massive thanks to the admin team

Thanks Mike and thanks for all the help and advice man 👍 Many thanks to Mohit, Dennis, Baron, Chris and all who gave me advice along the way

no problem, anytime :) your motivation made all the work! i only suggested some pointers:tup:

EDK
Give you something to shoot for on the GT6 qualifier.

You've definitely improved, well done. 👍

You and I had many scraps at the tail end of GT5. Let's go dice it up some more.

Thanks Kevin , you and everyone here help so much, hard not to learn something.:lol:

I was already going to put in a excessive amount of time into the qualifier, but now I will be putting in a lot more time than I put into any GT5 WRS TT.:sly:
Massive thanks to the admin team

Congrats to all ya promotees! :cheers: Every one of you has been the epitome of what the WRS is all about - improving yourself tirelessly while having some nice battles with friends. 👍

Special mention to Patrick who was really keeping me on my toes in the last few events with his increasing speed. :cheers:

Congratulations to all promotees! :gtpflag:

Great job on reaching D1 Manu and Viper 👍

Stellar performance by Nish also, with his double promotion 👍

There are no outcasts here. Drive clean and follow rules (e.g. Read instructions) and you will get along just fine regardless of your pace or goals. Whether you are here to improve, have fun or both, you are welcome here!

Almost every week you will see tips, first sector videos and target splits for your division that will help you improve and get the most out of the game. Once you get comfortable, visit the online races and enjoy the social aspect too. I've made quite a few friends in the couple years I've spent here and a few friendly rivals too.

Thank you, that's exactly why I'm here. For some organized racing to help myself learn new tricks in terms of theory (even though I'm not related to circuit racing RL atm) and finally avoid chaotic multiplayer. :)

Honestly, I was surprised to see such a longlasting community these days. I hope we get along.

Congratulations to everyone. So many people seem to have improved in the last few months, really good to see.

Double promotion :eek:, thank you very much a welcome christmas gift. Congrats to everyone else as well and merry christmas (or happy holidays) to the lot of you.

Reactions: EDK
D2 bronze guys leaving me behind! haha good job everyone, well deserved all round :D

I just got the most unexpected Christmas present that I could have imagined. I didn't ever think that I could grow enough to be elevated to Div. 2. and to achieve some recognition in this great place is just wonderful. Merry Christmas everyone :)

Great job to everyone who made the last cut, I'm proud to be included in this graduating class.

Congratz to everybody, well deserved.

Your welcome Manu, was a pleasure to help you out. But it is enough now ok :lol:

And a double promotion for Nish that must feel extra special, nice one.

Merry Christmas everybody. And a big thanks to everbody who made all of this possible again. :gtpflag: :bowdown:

Congratulations to all, really well deserved promotions 👍

Merry Christmas to all and especially to the guys that spend so much of their own time making the WRS such a sucess

I just got the most unexpected Christmas present that I could have imagined. I didn't ever think that I could grow enough to be elevated to Div. 2. and to achieve some recognition in this great place is just wonderful. Merry Christmas everyone :)

Great job to everyone who made the last cut, I'm proud to be included in this graduating class.
You and Joe are in about the same camp for me.

It used to be that I could go into a race knowing I had a little bit of pace on you guys. But you guys really started to give me a run for my money over the last 6 months, and beat me in some races on merit. 👍

Not to say that I'm the fastest guy here, but I do think I tend to put down representative D2 pace, and you guys were showing that pace, legitimately.

Lefty, your win in the World Tour in the VW at Nurb GP/D is a great example. You were just faster than the field. Well done. 👍

nice way to end no 5!

Joining here was one of the best things i could do, definitly made me improve.

Congrats to all promotees, also manu, awesome your D1!!

watch your mirrors in 6, hope to catch you:cheers:

Wow, that was unexpected, I had no idea this might happen. After finishing week after week in the bottom of D2, I could tell my times in the last few months were getting better. Thanks to all of the generous drivers who share tunes and videos. I echo what others above said, joining the WRS has added so much to my GT experience. Thanks to all the moderators and stewards for all the time you put into this.

Back