GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Cheers Steven, too bad I haven't really had time to compete in D1 yet.:sly:

So you really can promote while participating in the WRS. Somebody told me a while back but I’m a sucker for the online battles. That’s why I never bordered. Since the Academy this year and the bad connection we have (thnx PD), I started to enjoy the Time Trails more. So I gave it a go for week 63, the first time ever. Let’s see how I can do. Shame there is so much to do in so little time. I drive only 1 or 2 times a week. And just notice my lap is dirty crossed the white line once, so have to give it a go again. Saved the wrong replay. :banghead: With a restart it will still save the best lap you put in before the restart. You have to leave TT completely and enter again.

Congrats guys with your promotion. :cheers:

For WRS 63 the race specifics state "All hard surfaces are part of the track", so you may cross the white line. You just have to make sure that 2 wheels are on the track at all times.

For WRS 63 the race specifics state "All hard surfaces are part of the track", so you may cross the white line. You just have to make sure that 2 wheels are on the track at all times.

Thnx but i crossed the line with more than 2 wheels on the exit off turn 2

Thnx but i crossed the line with more than 2 wheels on the exit off turn 2

If you actually mean turn 3 in this picture:

picture.php

Then you can put all 4 tires outside the white line this week based on my understanding of the rules that have been listed. I failed to notice that wording one week and was a bit too timid in that corner and it cost me a few tenths. If you run it right, you can actually get on the throttle much sooner there and get a very good run out of that corner down to the first split marker. Let's continue this over in the actual WRS 63 thread now and get back to congratulating folks. :)

Good Luck!

If you actually mean turn 3 in this picture:

picture.php

Then you can put all 4 tires outside the white line this week based on my understanding of the rules that have been listed. I failed to notice that wording one week and was a bit too timid in that corner and it cost me a few tenths. If you run it right, you can actually get on the throttle much sooner there and get a very good run out of that corner down to the first split marker. Let's continue this over in the actual WRS 63 thread now and get back to congratulating folks. :)

Good Luck!

ok thnx i will continue there and copy/past your quote there

A few to announce tonight.

Congrats to GTP_Frantic, who has been promoted from D3 Bronze to D3 Silver with a return to WRS and another D3 win. 👍

A big congrats to GTP_Andy2125 and GTP_Eriba. Both are recent wheel converts, and both have been promoted from D4 Gold to D3 Bronze. Really well done, and I told you your efforts would pay off. ;)

:cheers:
Kevin

Well done guys on massively deserved promotions :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Well done all 3 of you, especially Andy and my friend Philip - hughely deserved. Way to go guys 👍

Thanks for the promotion didn’t think I was worthy of being moved as my consistency still leaves a lot to be desired.

Special thanks to all that have helped me these past 12 months, great members make a great forum. :bowdown:

Phillip.

Last edited:
Congrats, guys!! Promotion is well deserved 👍👍

Welcome to Div3 :dunce: :cheers:

Congrats to the recent promotees. :cheers:

Andy, you are moving back to where you were pre Prologue.
Looking forward to having you in D3 now.

Back