GTP_WRS New Drivers and Promotions

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 3,085 comments
Bout time you changed your Signature isn't it?
Done!

Welcome to the new entrants, welcome back to old adversaries and congratulations to all the promotees especially my fellow team mates @nursemorph and @Nemo Niente 👍

Well done everyone :cheers:

Ah good D4 gold yay!
Yay!

Welcome all those new drivers and congrats to all who got promoted. Am very surprised to see I have another promotion....didn't think I was quick enough to go any higher, though the RUF will soon remind me I'm not that fast :lol:

YES!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone! I´m another new face here and first of all I´d like to thank all of you for the Welcome messages! Thank´s a lot! :) Never had race online before on GT6 or other version of the game, but I hope to do my best!
My main purpose here is to have fun, share experience, learn and make friends all over the world!
So....see you guys around! Congratulations and Welcome new drivers!

Whoa, wait Mr P, Kelly, now all we need is Idafc, Kent and Boombexus to make a return. :-). Giving me the sniffles of WRS there.

Welcome to the new entrants, welcome back to old adversaries and congratulations to all the promotees especially my fellow team mates @nursemorph and @Nemo Niente 👍

Well done everyone :cheers:

Thanks Mike....the promotion was very unexpected but not unwelcome. Of course, getting promoted means I have to do better to keep up with my division and running the RUF is not the best way for me to do that :lol:

Welcome back to WRS @eclipsee and @iGoFast

Welcome to D1 @billyjoebobx and @mistersafeway :)
@billyjoebobx congrats on the D1 promotion buddy! Now get in the RUF :)

Congrats everyone and @Kelly it will be great racing with you again 👍

Thanks Y'all, I got back from my trip last night and discovered I'd been promoted. :) I'm so very pleased to have clawed my way back into D1 so soon. :cool:

Now I just hope I can keep up the pace, I landed a new job on this trip, and sadly will have much less time to devote to my WRS passion. :nervous:

Congrats to @mistersafeway , we're in the deep waters now. 👍

Welcome back to Ramon @eclipsee and T Molester @iGoFast , D1Gold just got a lot more intimidating. :dopey:

Welcome back to @Kelly , Ron sure is a lucky guy to be married to a D2Gold gal. :)

Congrats to everyone who got promoted and welcome to the new drivers. :cheers:

Mar 17, 14 Qualifier Results:

:: Division 4 ::

Division 4 Silver (4.334 - 4.666):

GTP_Matthewb / hawksfan2001 / Australia (4.347)

Promotions:

RS__96__oO (RS__96__oO) D2 Gold -> D1 Bronze (1.83518 -0.49816)
GTP_SEMS (sems4arsenal) D2 Bronze -> D2 Silver (2.53034 -0.46966)
couttsy21 (couttsy21) D3 Gold -> D2 Bronze (2.96665 -0.36669)
jfro222 (jfro22) D3 Bronze -> D3 Silver (3.58040 -0.41960)
stevetuffers (Tuffers86) D4 Gold -> D3 Bronze (3.93216 -0.40117)

congrats @couttsy21
Can't imagine how you could qualified to D4. Maybe you was drunk? :)

The Qualifier doesn't always reflect a true position....I qualified for D4 Silver and was promoted 2 divisions to D3 bronze in the first round of promotions. It may have been that he wasn't so good with those cars...I was really poor with the Clio (or whatever it was for Willow) but was much better with the BMW at Brands. Also, like me, he may not have put as much time into the qualifier as he has been for the weekly events.

Of course, having said that, it may have been possible he was just drunk like you said :lol::cheers:

Welcome to the new driver, and well done to all promotees! 👍

Back