GTP_WRS New Drivers and Promotions

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 3,085 comments
I need to improve otherwise I will be demoted. My handicap is now 3 weeks in a row on the positive side.

I need to improve otherwise I will be demoted. My handicap is now 3 weeks in a row on the positive side.

We use a non-damaging handicap now. So your handicap will only go up over time. Give it your best effort, but don't sweat it if it's positive.

Jerome

James will likely suffer the same thing as his handicap is miniscule and he's not exactly going to need demoting :) - don't worry about it - just keep on racing. I've been under fewer times than over as well, it's not purely a numbers game so just aim to enjoy the fun of competing 👍

I believe in sports, it's more commonly referred to as "promotion and relegation". Don't we have some soccer fans here? Demoted sound more like what happens at a job if you do something wrong.

I like that demotion or relegation doesn't exist because I cant give every week the same amount of attention as I did the qualifier...if there was a risk of dropping, I just wouldn't compete in weeks I couldn't give my full effort or if my time didn't reflect my qualified division. This way I'll submit every week regardless 👍

Last edited:
Latest Qualifier Results:

:: Division 2 ::

Division 2 Bronze (2.667 - 2.999):

GuerillaBlack / GuerillaBlack / NL (2.931)

Promotions:

GTP_Lukas (Im_Lukas) D2 Gold -> D1 Bronze (1.91885 -0.41449)
Friday_GTRP (Friday_GTRP) D2 Gold -> D1 Bronze (1.92958 -0.40375)
GTP_Wins (ItsAllAboutWins) D2 Silver -> D2 Gold (2.05410 -0.61257)
GTP_anastasis14 (anastasis14) D2 Silver -> D2 Gold (2.25903 -0.40764)
akz24 (Killermiller24) D3 Gold -> D2 Bronze (2.94809 -0.38524)
IRT_MrG (alsharif1) D3 Gold -> D2 Bronze (2.95191 -0.38143)
GTP_MisterWeary (MisterWeary) D3 Gold -> D2 Bronze (2.98504 -0.34830)
nursemorph (nursemorph) D3 Silver -> D3 Gold (3.29408 -0.37259)
EWeinbauer (EWeinbauer) D3 Silver -> D3 Gold (3.33182 -0.33485)
Klubbin__Jay (KlubbinJay) D3 Bronze -> D3 Silver (3.54525 -0.45475)
SERIALF (Serialf) D4 Gold -> D3 Bronze (3.92347 -0.40986)

Thank you... Congrats to your win... I wait for you in D2...csnt wait to get home from holiday :)
Well done on your promotion to D2, my brother from another mother :cheers:
Hopefully I will be seeing you in a few weeks so you can beat me by a bumper length again!
You can change your sig now also!

Welcome to the new entrant and big congratulations to the promotees especially Mr Muppet himself @nursemorph and Francisco (@Serialf) my fellow Muppeteer. Also Brandon (@ItsAllAboutWins ) who is still sandbagging in D2 but great to see you headed up into the realms of aliens and monsters well maybe not monsters but scarily fast geezers :cheers:

Congrats to all 👍

Lol thanks. I'm almost there! Need to practice more to get over that last little hump.

Last edited:
If you keep going like this you will join him soon :)
Congrats to all, especially Im_Lukas for moving into D1!

Thanks man, keep at it and you'll be in D2 in no time. I have a feeling I'll just get slower now I've got to D1 but I'm happy with it and it will give me the motivation to drive more.

Congratulations to all other new drivers and promotees.

Back