GTP_WRS-Online Event 122 : S-4 Strikes Again! - May 21 & 25

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 34 comments
Now if you aces would pick some driveable cars, more guys like me would show up. I got used to being a day late and a dollar short from the very beginning and you guys nursed me along..,but I see only about a dozen guys racing. We need some fresh meat..so to speak..but they need an occasional real car to drive.
On the other hand.,the guys are great..and while a handfull to drive, the cars are usually unusual..,( he he) .

what is all this drivvle leading up to...I WANT A HANDICAP...like a lap... or even better tires..,or a super charger.

Great to spend time with you guys again... but I still think the F40 should be relegated to the Winter Olympics Figure Skating rink where it belongs. And... it needs concrete tyres!

Now if you aces would pick some driveable cars,

Car seemed pretty huck-able, @Nail-27 Ne:D

Well done ... Ghost and Bambi and Bambi on the wins! :cheers: ;-| Congrats on the podiums @Siggers & @suprajef and @Meister Fetz & @BenMillard !!

And the wink is for @MadMax . Excellent car on an awesome track. :bowdown:

gt6-event122-ww.PNG

gt6-event122-eu.PNG

gt6-event122-na.PNG

gt6-event122-merged.PNG

Bronze is my new favourite colour. :P Solid total time. Wish I could have attended the other races. Fantastic combination.

Bronze is my new favourite colour. :P Solid total time. Wish I could have attended the other races. Fantastic combination.
Sorry about that, I'll update our docs to show your D1B placement for future results.

Back