GTP_WRS-Online Event 19: Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming?

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 88 comments
Well done Kevin (EDK) good win start to finish, I was watching a few good battles while going round. MadMAx and Lab-rat was going on lap after lap great fun to watch. As there was more battles a bit down the field too.

I could see Speedy or was it hastily looming in the rear view, so I had to press Max / Lab as they were on a different fuel to me.

Good race everyone was a pleasure racing with you

Good race for me. Reasonably comfortable 2 stopper. I got a bit worried with 5 laps to go when Argon and Speedy got close but they decided to slow each other down while fighting.

Nah, ran out of fuel and had to go on severe fuel saving for the last 2 laps. I ran the last lap on map 6 at quarter throttle @Speedy6543 got me right before the line as I coasted :lol::lol:

Was a great race though and I had a blast coming from the back after I got stuck behind @Crispy74 who fell victim to not being able to move. Congrats to @EDK on a convincing win

I enjoyed today very much as I get my bearings on clean, online racing...I still need to work on my focus lap after lap as I get distracted too easily. I love listening to the banter and I picked up some tips during the race that I hope will help me tomorrow in the TT. 👍

I have a lot to work on but I look forward to the next race!

:cheers:

I enjoyed today very much as I get my bearings on clean, online racing...I still need to work on my focus lap after lap as I get distracted too easily. I love listening to the banter and I picked up some tips during the race that I hope will help me tomorrow in the TT. 👍

I have a lot to work on but I look forward to the next race!

:cheers:
I watched some of your laps on replay, you need to find apexes. ;)

EDK
I watched some of your laps on replay, you need to find apexes. ;)
I'm in that club. Can't find them. :confused:

Congrats on the win! :gtpflag:

Didn't grab the quali... :dunce: Thanks @Speedy6543 for making a new room! :bowdown:

Race and Fastest Laps:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180407212550.png

And this looked like fun. :D

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180407212356.png

@EDK in the pits

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180407210206.png

Last edited:
Got DC'd in the end :irked:

Either my 🤬 router or PDs 🤬 netcode! Probably both!

I hope it's better for you tonight Chris.
I'll try and finish the race but I was suffering something terrible after 20 laps on Saturday last 10 laps I was all over the place, well for me anyway.

Roll on 20.00 BST 💡 best get a nap in this afternoon.

Hopefully I can get my butt kicked by some Europeans at 12:30.
You are most welcome to join us.
Can you fill in the registration form in the second post of this thread. That way we know how many participants to expect.

Also, to make you more official with us. You could register for the WRS.

Instructions for Registration Submission:
  • To submit your registration, start a new conversation with WRSFetchBot (Subject title: GTP_WRS Registration)
  • Provide your PSN ID and country details, exactly like this (case sensitive):

e.g.
PSN: GTP_EDK

I hope it's better for you tonight Chris.
I'll try and finish the race but I was suffering something terrible after 20 laps on Saturday last 10 laps I was all over the place, well for me anyway.

Roll on 20.00 BST 💡 best get a nap in this afternoon.

Thanks Philip, I found the culprit of Saturdays chaos ...my laptop restarted itself around the time I joined the lobby and in doing so reconnected the wireless connection to the router. I always (apart from Saturday) disconnect it when I'm racing online as my iTunes is pretty much always open and has an annoying habit of connecting to the iTunes server and doing "stuff"! Thus sucking up lots of bandwidth. My laptop is now disconnected so we should be good to go tonight ...I re-liveried my car and everything.

P.s. I'm glad I'm not the only one that requires afternoon naps :lol:

20180411_170844.jpg

A tribute to one of my fave BTCC drivers, the '91 champ Will Hoy! R.I.P.

I am planning to give this another go after the carnage of Sports mode today...I just need to practice a bit with CS tires.

Hey, come to think about it, if you guys are in a sporting mode, maybe I can compete in SS so I can try and give you guys a race today! :lol::lol::lol:

I should be there for tonight's race unless I get a better offer from a blonde nymphomaniac......guess I'll be there :lol:
Na thanks I'll stick to the racing

I am planning to give this another go after the carnage of Sports mode today...I just need to practice a bit with CS tires.

Hey, come to think about it, if you guys are in a sporting mode, maybe I can compete in SS so I can try and give you guys a race today! :lol::lol::lol:

Bass. I'm messing with fuel map in a private lobby if you want practise, you can use me as a Guinea pig

Back