GTP_WRS-Online Event 19: Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming?

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 88 comments
EU Race Results

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180411211914.jpg

Quali

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180411211819.jpg

Results

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180411221932.jpg

Fastest laps

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180411222639.jpg

Was a great race tonight but I have to say that racing against Larry @Bass Addict who I couldn't see either on track or the leader board was a bit weird. Whilst I didn't enjoy the TT version the OLR was a complete blast so thanks to the OLR team for hosting these :cheers:

Was a great race tonight but I have to say that racing against Larry @Bass Addict who I couldn't see either on track or the leader board was a bit weird. Whilst I didn't enjoy the TT version the OLR was a complete blast so thanks to the OLR team for hosting these :cheers:
Have a look at my livestream video, I saw some weird things from time to time. :lol:

You were racing??? I had 7 other racers and me on the track...maybe my connection is still a problem! :boggled:

The room was doing some bizarre things tonight Larry, just a glitchy night methinks....Even though I couldn't see you thanks for getting between me and @Speedy6543 at one point so I could make a pass on him...how much did we say that was worth? :lol:

Have a look at my livestream video, I saw some weird things from time to time. :lol:

OMG that's the funniest thing I've seen in along while. None of what you were seeing was going on from my perspective and the damage on my car is horrendous but to me I ended up with nothing but dead flies on the front.

Those laps where Larry and I were side by side were hilarious..

Everyone that watches that will be thinking that Argon is a real dirty racer but I honestly had a completely different view that I wish I had saved now

Won’t be able to make the race tonight. Filling in on 3rd shift and have to leave by 10:30pm.

Have fun guys

NA room open

0474 5948 0621 8466 3108

Party chat up

EDIT: Don't forget the 2 trips through the moto chicane!

Last edited:
Thanks again guys, I hope i didn’t get in the way, I tried to time my chicane laps to let faster cars through, @Bass Addict i probably held you up a bit, after a while I did manage to maintain the gap to the car in front but unfortunately it was 9 sec by then. Once I realised I wasn’t making it on fuel and stopped again its was 26 I think. I seemed to be early on the brakes into the hairpins I think but if I left it later I didn’t get around them!

Last edited:
Thanks again guys, I hope i didn’t get in the way, I tried to time my chicane laps to let faster cars through, @Bass Addict i probably held you up a bit, after a while I did manage to maintain the gap to the car in from but unfortunately it was 9 sec by then. Once I realised I wasn’t making it on fuel and stopped again its was 26 I think. I seemed to be early on the brakes into the hairpins I think but if I left it later I didn’t get around them!

You did good Mike and were more than keeping up with things, hope we see you at more of these :cheers:

Those laps where Larry and I were side by side were hilarious..

I was actually laughing out loud watching that, I thought you'd strapped the two cars together like Chris and Matt did in Top gear this season! :lol:

btw do you guys usually use mics during the races? I've got one but cant help thinking it would be distracting

I was actually laughing out loud watching that, I thought you'd strapped the two cars together like Chris and Matt did in Top gear this season! :lol:

btw do you guys usually use mics during the races? I've got one but cant help thinking it would be distracting

I use mine quite a bit but tend to go quiet during the race as most of us do. Useful to have it though 👍

@Gravitron thanks for hosting the NA lobby last night...👍

I was pretty tired at the end so I hope I didn't bother the other racers...:nervous: in fact, I can't even remember who won?? :embarrassed:

:cheers:

Pekka (Mad Max) ran away with it. He was so fast that he took some extra runs through the moto chicane and still won :D
Kevin (EDK) had great pace but lost a lot of time in the opening laps. He clawed his way back to a podium finish :bowdown:

Back