GTP_WRS-Online Event 31 : It Almost Feels Like A Race Car - Aug 27

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 87 comments
  • 5,461 views
I was pushing in the second stint ,was catching u ,although u were on fresh tyres and I spun.
 
What a great race! 👍
Congrats to @MadMax on the win. :cheers:
 
I was pushing in the second stint ,was catching u ,although u were on fresh tyres and I spun.

I was hoping to catch the guys in front of me. They were fighting so I had a chance.
 
I was not able to log on to PSN yesterday evening, and still can't (worked for about 20 min this morning, but error is back again). Even the at.playstation.com site is unavailable. Server maintenance is announced for tomorrow...?
 
Bad night. My g27 stuck:banghead:. Hope everything okay at EU race
 
Bad night. My g27 stuck:banghead:. Hope everything okay at EU race

That's a shame, you were really fast. I don't like this weeks combo much so I might practice some more with the Lotus instead and do the NA race on Wednesday.
 
Congrats @MadMax for storming the field for the win! :cheers:

Well done @Animera and @hasslemoff for rounding out the podium. 👍

gt6-event031-ww.PNG


Not a great race on my part, especially having to let everyone go by when I spun. :dunce: But had some close laps with Jon, which is always a hoot. :)
 
Last edited:
Gravitron I pitted twice :P
 
Connection errors gone and I love the combo, so I registered reserve for the NA Race too - start is at 4AM here. let's see. Either I get out of bed again before race starts or my bell learns to fly out of the window ;)
 
Signed up for NA. I will practice and try not to crash this time.
 
I might make it for the NA race, but its unlikely...
 
Just registered for the EU race.
Driving with #68
 
really sad for i need to cancel my register because of which team i fun match with Arsenal at the same time with their race. Its really good combo but i have problem with whell at WW race and now i cant race at EU race too:rolleyes:. Have fun all of you. Good luck bro's
 
Completely forgot about my niece's birthday tomorrow. Won't make it to the EU, I'm on reserve for NA, might make it back on time.
Yipee!!! Instead of racing I'll be surrounded by 5 year old girls screaming their lungs out, my two sisters and my ex brother in law. Surely I know how to have fun...
Will probably open a practice room tonight around 12pm GMT so at least I get to practice a bit...
 
Practice Room:
1472-4711-0167-3385-1940

EDIT: @OpticZero is still there - I left. Had a good practice!
 
Last edited:
EU practice room open : 1472-6118-3916-1736-6511
 
Damn, you guys are practicing like crazy. I won't have a chance to run again until just before the event.
 
FR practice room open. Will be there for an hour or so.
 
Drew and I will be there too, Roamer is setting up new room.
 
Guys game froze can somebody post room number if still up please.
If not I'll reopen it
 
You have to make a new room, once you get dc'd from a friends room you create, you can not reenterr.

But can you guys still use the room?
 
yes we can use the room, but you will not be able to see itt
 
yes we can use the room, but you will not be able to see itt
Ok no problem I won't have you guys switch over just for me. Have a good one folks 👍
 
Back