GTP_WRS-Online Event 34 : Shiftsss innn Spaaace!! -- er, Stowe!! - Sept 13 / 17 -- Fun Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 91 comments
  • 5,524 views
Just found out I can make it and signed up. Let me know if that splits the rooms though, and I can pass.
 
Do you have to take part in all of the races? I will anyway.
 
Oh lord! Those bumps, they caught me out while doing a few practice laps. :scared:
 
I won't be racing but if you end up with two groups maybe you could move people between rooms based on results. For example you win the room B twice you get kicked to room A.
 
I won't be racing but if you end up with two groups maybe you could move people between rooms based on results. For example you win the room B twice you get kicked to room A.

Yeah kind of a promotion / relegation format. If not this time that would be a fun format another time.
 
Room is up!
1472-6399-8665-9412-0542
 
Lucas has room too.
 
Which room to join?
 
There only 1 room now :)
 
For now only one room but if more people want to join we'll split up.
The room is full now. If you want to join post here or send me a PSN message (GTP_Speedy6543)
 
And its full...

@Gravitron : is there a chance there will be a split?
 
can't get in either , full
 
We're going to make a second room.
Hold on for a bit till we decide on how to split.
 
im out tonight. connection ****. boring
 
A room has EU host can't load
 
Great racing everyone, had a blast. Won 3 out of the 4/5 races in room B which I'm thrilled with. Even though they're not official. I don't know what it is about me and karts, I seem to do my best TT and races in them, even though I'd prefer a proper car over them. Had good battles with @Strop and @Friday_GTRP. Hoepfully an event like this pops up again some time. Now, to try and keep up with the competition in the TT. :sly:
 
Now that was 3 hours of pure fun!
eusa_dance.gif
 
et_
Where you monstered everyone:p

@Doodle Where where you today?

I forgot. :banghead: I thought it was on Sunday, and to make it worse I'm out of town on Wednesday!!
 
It was over 3 hrs :) I was in kart from 23:00 - 3:30 :)

I forgot. :banghead: I thought it was on Sunday, and to make it worse I'm out of town on Wednesday!!
Ah - sorry to hear this. Would it been fun to race with you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed for EU, can't wait. :dopey:
 
Haha, that's funny how the name of the lobby evolved during the course of the evening :lol:
 
  • Like
Reactions: et_
There where more races at Stowe than what is seen on the pic by @Gravitron , for 4 races (maybe more, I dont remember) we used 2 rooms. I was on from 22:30 to 03:00, 4 and a half hours!
The race at london was epic! I think @Speedy6543 said he could share the replay, I forgot to save it, The battle for 1'st between me and @jammy21 was intense! and on the penultimeate lap @Mini Stiggy joinend the fight aswell:D
 
Right, I forgot about that replay. I'll try and get it up this evening. 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: et_
Back