GTP_WRS-Online Event 34 : Shiftsss innn Spaaace!! -- er, Stowe!! - Sept 13 / 17 -- Fun Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 91 comments
  • 5,524 views
Can u help me make my car go faster and catch up with U?
 
Can u help me make my car go faster and catch up with U?
Madmax's Gears is in the OP, apply them, do an engine rebuild, and lower front brake bias to 3. Then you're good to go;)
 
et_
There where more races at Stowe than what is seen on the pic by @Gravitron , for 4 races (maybe more, I dont remember) we used 2 rooms. I was on from 22:30 to 03:00, 4 and a half hours!
The race at london was epic! I think @Speedy6543 said he could share the replay, I forgot to save it, The battle for 1'st between me and @jammy21 was intense! and on the penultimeate lap @Mini Stiggy joinend the fight aswell:D
I was in the battle for the lead for 1 corner:dopey:. And then crashed:ouch:.
 
London reminded me way back when I did lot of kart races. It was really fun :)
et_
There where more races at Stowe than what is seen on the pic by @Gravitron , for 4 races (maybe more, I dont remember) we used 2 rooms. I was on from 22:30 to 03:00, 4 and a half hours!
The race at london was epic! I think @Speedy6543 said he could share the replay, I forgot to save it, The battle for 1'st between me and @jammy21 was intense! and on the penultimeate lap @Mini Stiggy joinend the fight aswell:D
 
  • Like
Reactions: et_
registered for NA, i'll never be able to do the ww or eu because of my work schedule, but i'll happily do the na event until that changes
 
registered for NA, i'll never be able to do the ww or eu because of my work schedule, but i'll happily do the na event until that changes

This is a great race for those of us still getting our feet wet in online races. Lots of short races, all fun and no worries.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed for EU and maybe for NA.

@Gravitron -- question on handicaps: My handicap for this event is listed as 1.815, which is actually my result from last week (RUF) and not my overall which is 2.4ish. Is that....right? It seems like the overall is the more relevant benchmark.

Not complaining at all...trying to keep up with the d1s and d2gs around for 3+ hrs did me some good...
 
Confirmed for EU and maybe for NA.

@Gravitron -- question on handicaps: My handicap for this event is listed as 1.815, which is actually my result from last week (RUF) and not my overall which is 2.4ish. Is that....right? It seems like the overall is the more relevant benchmark.

Not complaining at all...trying to keep up with the d1s and d2gs around for 3+ hrs did me some good...
It should be fixed on the next reg table update. We copy our docs from week to week and clear out the old data...except sometimes we I forget to clear some of the data out. :dopey:
 
Not going to be able to make any races tomorrow. Have fun guys!!!!
 
That too!
 
EU Pratice Room

1472-4711-0167-3385-5654 Closed
 
Last edited:
Registered for EU.
 
Practice room up:

1472-6399-8665-9412-9233

@Bleached just joined. 👍


EDIT: Room bugged, most people couldn't hear their own cars, but could hear others' cars.

Patrick is making a new room.
 
Last edited:
Unregistered for tomorrow. I don't think I'll have enough time.
 
I would do this but at the moment I have no internet and no where to set up my wheel...
 
EU Fun race lobby open!

1472-6681-3415-7080-7592
 
Was able to get home...but a few minutes late. I'm assuming that because of the sprint (or heat) format, I'll be able to join a couple races in.
 
I had a great time Saturday in the WW race, and was looking forward to the NA race ,but I have to cancel.:grumpy:
Have fun.
 
The races tonight weren't the cleanest, but they were so much fun, I hope there are more races like this in the future :) I think this is my favourite combo so far.
 
New room up?

Edit: Yes it is.
 
The races tonight weren't the cleanest, but they were so much fun, I hope there are more races like this in the future :) I think this is my favourite combo so far.
Roger on the "bumping and diving"....but the 'Ring was awesome....
 
I would like to report pretty much everybody in every race for crashing into me. :D Oh, wait...that means that they should report me for hitting everyone else too. OK...nevermind. :lol: Forget I said anything.
 
NA Race Room open:

1472-6118-3916-1739-7024
 
Great time tonight guys. Looking forward to a TT on the short Matterhorn!
 
Back