GTP_WRS Online Event 42 : Slightly PUGnacious

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 88 comments
Bummer...:(

I was unable to get past the load screen for the start of quali...it looks to be an EPIC room but I will see everyone later in the NA room. I am going to install fiber optic and switch ISP at the end of the month - 500 down / 105 up... :)

GLA

:cheers:

That was a brilliant turn out, perhaps we should let Larry @Bass Addict pick the combo's every week. We welcomed some new faces to the OLR tonight that I hope will show up for more as they certainly added to the enjoyment and drove brilliantly. Well done Will @skaboy607 and Hasnain @Hasnain282. I should also give a shout out to @Jfrod who is an old hand and a very experienced hand who really showed us how to win...congratulation Javi :cheers:

We did have some lobby issues and unfortunately lost Larry due to conflicts that just wouldn't go away. Hope you have better luck in the NA mate

Quali:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180912201212.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180912201219.jpg

Race Results:

I elected to start from the back even though my quali time would have put me mid pack and we also lost Kevin @GTP_Dutchy who was suffering some discomfort during the race so unfortunately had to quit

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180912210740.jpg

This was my first time racing online using the motion sensor and cockpit cam so was happy not to have too many big excursions. I wasn't really too consistent and was definitely not expecting too be as high as P2 so pleased with the result. I didn't really have too many battles but the car was a joy to drive so really enjoyed it. Congrats to Javi on the win and Dee on the podium, it looked like in those last few laps neither of us wanted that 2nd place :lol:

Highlights

This was my first time racing online using the motion sensor and cockpit cam so was happy not to have too many big excursions. I wasn't really too consistent and was definitely not expecting too be as high as P2 so pleased with the result. I didn't really have too many battles but the car was a joy to drive so really enjoyed it. Congrats to Javi on the win and Dee on the podium, it looked like in those last few laps neither of us wanted that 2nd place :lol:

Highlights

:lol: yeah i had fallen asleep half way through. Also the fuel i took on the 2nd pit wasn't enough had been trying to save the entire stint.

Congrats to you 👍 that was a nice result for your 1st race.

:lol: yeah i had fallen asleep half way through. Also the fuel i took on the 2nd pit wasn't enough had been trying to save the entire stint.

Congrats to you 👍 that was a nice result for your 1st race.
@Hasnain282 thanks for posting your replay! 👍 I really wish I could drive well in cockpit view as that looks very cool...:)

:cheers:

I don't normally use cockpit cam for online racing but had been for these TT's so decided to try it out and it didn't go too bad luckily

Back