GTP_WRS Online Event 42 : Slightly PUGnacious

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 88 comments
Great race once again yesterday, congratulations Mike on the win. Track is wide and the car is fast, so we saw good action all across the grid.

Qualy Results

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180912203913.jpg

Race Results

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180912213433.jpg

I am signed up for Saturday. I have been away too long. Work and Fortnite have been taking all my time. It has been almost 2 weeks straight without a day off. My job doesn't know it but I am leaving early tomorrow to make sure I am able to race tomorrow. I just hope I don't have to go back to work when the race is over.

I am signed up for Saturday. I have been away too long. Work and Fortnite have been taking all my time. It has been almost 2 weeks straight without a day off. My job doesn't know it but I am leaving early tomorrow to make sure I am able to race tomorrow. I just hope I don't have to go back to work when the race is over.

Will be good to see you on track Quentin 👍

Well that was an amazing close out to this combo. With some early notifications coming in it looked like we would be running with a very light grid but by the time we started qualification we had 11 in the lobby.

Gremlins in the lobby struck AGAIN! We lost Larry @Bass Addict due to the random flakiness of these lobbies which was a great shame because Larry had put in an awesome lap time in practice and it was shaping up to be a good race for him.

Quali started a bit late but went OK although I completely messed up both my hot laps but still managed to get a decent grid spot which put me in the running for a spot near the front at the end of the race.

First corner I got a bit too close to Jef @suprajef in the first turn, over reacted to try and give him the space that he should have been given and I ended up almost spinning out and dropping back to 8th or 9th by turn 2....Head down I though I might be able to pull something back and by the last stint was in the lead holding back Javi @Jfrod who was really pushing me hard. I came up behind Quentin @quentin1974 and completely messed up the pass on him and that gave Javi the lead which he held and we crossed the line a few seconds apart.

I had a fantastic race and really enjoyed this combo and it was great to see Pekka @MadMax and Quentin @quentin1974 make a return.

Well done everyone and especially to Javi on the win :cheers:.

Quali
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180915211553.jpg

Results

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180915221233.jpg

Last edited:
if someone saved the replay in ww race, can share it with me please?

BTW @Argon your overtake was amazing :bowdown:

Thanks Javi but you were too good for me on the night and took a well deserved win. I didn't save the replay and I think the issue will be that no one will be able to share it as there is a limit on the size you can share to the PD servers and unfortunately our OLR races typically exceed that limit.

Back