GTP_WRS-Online Event 45 : Mountaineering 201 - Nov 29/Dec 3

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 71 comments
Had a great race tonight the battle with @jtv90069 & @PASM was very intense.
defending a position against Bart is a losing battle it's just how long you can hold him off :bowdown:
Very unlucky @Pekka got held in the pits as I doubt I would of fond away past him .
Extremely happy with 3rd and over the moon with my Qually lap
Another great event.

For some reason my screen keeps freezing as the track is loading. Now the @%&$#@! machine is checking to make sure everything is ok because it wasnt shut down properly. So my race isnt happening tonight. Have fun guys

My car started performing strangely them slowed entering tunnel 2 and I quit. Will be in room testing for either Fuji or Carrer.

My car started performing strangely them slowed entering tunnel 2 and I quit. Will be in room testing for either Fuji or Carrer.
We're now switched over to Fuji and may do some career tracks later.

Congrats @MadMax you beat those pits! :bowdown:

For some reason my screen keeps freezing as the track is loading. Now the @%&$#@! machine is checking to make sure everything is ok because it wasnt shut down properly. So my race isnt happening tonight. Have fun guys

You can skip the check by pressing "o" to cancel for future reference :).

Reposting the corrected WW results:

gt6-event045-ww2-png.267514

:cheers: Bart and Pekka for your EU and NA wins, both races were a joy to watch/participate. 👍

Congrats Jon on the double podium, and being the first to reach 100 podiums with us across GT5 and GT6! :) It was becoming a close race.

gt5+gt6-podiums-top6.PNG

And lastly, 👍 Steve for your EU podium.

gt6-event045-eu-png.267512

gt6-event045-na-png.267511

gt6-event045-merged-png.267510

Back