GTP_WRS-Online Event 89 : Inferno Rosso - Oct 3 & 7

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 94 comments
8 (possibly 10) D1 drivers in a lobby together?!?

This'll be awesome. :lol::cheers:

Just gonna watch the rugby but I should be able to make it in the room by 9.15ish, as long as the Aussies have built up a comfortable cushion, but you never know, England might give them a match. 👍

Dutchy and I are in the B room, hoping Bart opens the A room soon.

Room A
GTP_PASM
RS__96__oO
GTP_GhostDriver
GTP_MadMax
MeisterFetz
Friday_GTRP
GTP_Jammy
GTP_Patrick1
numbnuts70
GTP_Crispy74

Room B
GTP_Gravitron
GTP_Roamer2629
Sig1611
GTP_Dutchy
Yo-2099
nail-27
euclid58
GTP_ealirendur
jfrod52
mr_lab_rat

Hey guys, I had so much fun yesterday that i thought it was a good idea to do a full unofficial practice race tonight aswell.

Ill open an lobby at 20.00 utc and start at 21.00 utc. If anyone is up for it just reply to this message saying I'm in. Hope to see some of you tonight aswell cheers

Hey guys, I had so much fun yesterday that i thought it was a good idea to do a full unofficial practice race tonight aswell.

Ill open an lobby at 20.00 utc and start at 21.00 utc. If anyone is up for it just reply to this message saying I'm in. Hope to see some of you tonight swell cheers

Not 100% sure - I might have to sleep. I somehow feel like a bear before winter sleep in the past
week.

@GTP_Dutchy
@Meister Fetz - R
@Gravitron
@
@
@

EDIT: Copy/Paste the list and add your names

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sure, I'll ride that pony again. :P

Pics from WW

The start in room B:

full

Ill open an lobby at 20.00 utc and start at 21.00 utc. If anyone is up for it just reply to this message saying I'm in. Hope to see some of you tonight aswell cheers

I'm in..👍

Opening the room in about 20 minutes. I see we've got about 8 people so should be some good fun. Can't wait :P

Sorry guys, my game froze in settings, needed to quit, comming back, but looks like i have some connection issues, the game loads so slow

Now that summer is over and the kids are back in school I'm able to start racing earlier in the evening. I enrolled for the NA race but its been a long time since I have raced online with other people so I will be very rusty :nervous:

I think my youngest son broke the mic/headset since I last used it, can you hear those with a mic via the games audio?

That is a Marine OV-10D. The long nose held optics and missing from the plane are its sponsons and the rather cool three barreled 20 mm gatling gun which was controlled by the GIB ( guy in back ). It was refurbished after the STATE DEPT used it for cocaine spraying in Columbia....I almost bit on that job....glad I didn't.

Back