GTP_WRS-Online Event 89 : Inferno Rosso - Oct 3 & 7

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 94 comments
Ah to look that good...but I'm willing to bet my resume is cooler than his....he was a second tier actor who was out of work when the Dos XX add fell in his lap. And as a result he is now getting new acting gigs. Google the add.

But...all compliments graciously accepted....now as to my speed...:crazy:

That is a Marine OV-10D. The long nose held optics and missing from the plane are its sponsons and the rather cool three barreled 20 mm gatling gun which was controlled by the GIB ( guy in back ). It was refurbished after the STATE DEPT used it for cocaine spraying in Columbia....I almost bit on that job....glad I didn't.

Pretty sure you mean Colombia ned :D Unless the State Department has business near Vancouver too :drool:

My schedule is to shady to 100% confirm hope to make it by then if im not in the room at 21.00 start without me. I put myself on reserve

Well the two stopper was...err..more comtrolable....but not the way to go....need to lengthen the time... And/ or maybe Ill go faster....:irked:

Thanks for making room for me to pass 👍
You welcome mate. I know that I shouldn't slow down, but you were really faster than me and because it would not be fair on overtaking you just because you have made a mistake. Therefore, I have to say that you have deserved the 2nd place. 👍

Well the two stopper was...err..more comtrolable....but not the way to go....need to lengthen the time... And/ or maybe Ill go faster....:irked:
When I first started racing towards the end of the Gt5 era I was in div 3 and always stuck at the back struggling to keep up. Practicing with these guys and learning the better lines from watching their replays is the two key things that have made me a better racer and a faster driver.

In about 2 years only competing in events on and off I have gone from finishing stone dead last to consistent mid-field. Don't get disheartened, I have been in many racing leagues and the wrs is by far the best organised. Stick with it and you will improve.

It was an good race for me, despite of making several mistakes in the end.

I had a great battle with Sig611 on first lap and with @PASM . It was an great battle for me. 👍

You have certainly improved a lot since I last raced with you over a year ago. I look forward to racing you again 👍

For the loti lovers..

image.jpeg

I was scared of this race. Coz in the practice race held by @GTP_Dutchy at sunday i wasnt practically able to make a single clean sector (not lap)! Anyway, changed BB to default and it seemed to work because in 8 laps of EU race yesterday i made only 2 spins and just a tiny bit more minor mistakes. Keeped the pace practically all the race (somewhere around 7:15), so im happy with my effort. Had a great race with all guys :cheers: but most of the time raced alone trying to catch whoever was in front of me. :D thanks all for a nice racing evening.

Thanks. Might have been my best race of these three races (total race time). What you can do if engine break up...
Sorry to see that. Win was yours no doubt.
Great lap times jammy 👍

Latest Posts

Back