GTP_WRS-Online Event 95 : Dat Rising Sun (+ tire compound change) - Nov 14 & 18

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 49 comments
Can I start quali on CS, change to CM and all race go on CS? :) If yes, I like it, but think that we are loosing this mind of tire compound change...

No, this is not possible. The game will require you to change tires during the race regardless of what you did with tires in quali.

I did not try to make it difficult for people to overtake me, however there were some attempts to go somewhere where it would cost both drivers a massive amount of time so I defended against those.

No, this is not possible. The game will require you to change tires during the race regardless of what you did with tires in quali.

I did not try to make it difficult for people to overtake me, however there were some attempts to go somewhere where it would cost both drivers a massive amount of time so I defended against those.
Bart you on lower grade tires is not much different than us mere mortals on regular tires. I was happy it only took one lap to get by you :lol:.

Congrats @Meister Fetz on this WW win!!! :cheers: Looks like Bart owes you a T-shirt. :D Well done @PASM & @MadMax on the podiums.

gt6-event095-ww.PNG

Edited due to errors

Last edited:
I believe I have to check the replay and hand out a lot of T-shirts this time :D

Meanwhile, the EU race room is up and ready for all the usual shenanigans.

will join the EU race tomorrow

I see you tried to join a couple of times but failed to load the lobby. How are your connection settings? Are you wired or wireless? Are you behind a router or not? Is UPnP enabled and are you NAT type 2?

I have to switch to reserve for the NA race, I don't think I will make it home in time.

Great fun....I especially liked the dice with Cman and then getting to hang onto Bart when he was on Hards and I was on softs....how rooted were your Softs oh fast one.

Sorry but I have to cancell for the NA race. Going in to work early again in the morning.

NA room is up, but I'm having some internet troubles so I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay in the room.

Watched replay yesterday and noticed what in replay all guys used one type of tires, except me. Is it normal, what replay does't show tyre type change, or is it a bug?

Watched replay yesterday and noticed what in replay all guys used one type of tires, except me. Is it normal, what replay does't show tyre type change, or is it a bug?

It is a bug in the game. It doesn't change when you pit for the other type of tires. But with the host requiring it during the race, anyone who doesn't will get a penalty at the end.

Back