GTP_WRS Online: Parity Racing: Deep Forest Reverse - 1975 or older - 12/13 April

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 748 comments
Triple post for a good cause:

A shameless promotion for this weekend's Parity Race.

Indianapolis Road Course_9.jpg

Nice practice races guys.

We've got around a 11 racers signed up now but it would be nice if we could get a couple more! Come on, peeps, sign up and race with us! These events are just stupid fun!

Sark

It seems at the moment that I'll be late today/tonight - about 30 min or so - but I'll try to join you as soon as possible.

Edit: Tested again my truck and lap times get faster. Change my tune to slowed it down.

Last edited:
I will be joining tonight and will try for tomorrow :sly:

Nice practice yesterday evening, but not decided yet for the car.
Will still practice today

Can't make it today. Have to work on a project with my son... Hope to be there tomorrow.

Room is open,

1472-6399-8494-1421-9030

Start is in:

img.php

We will do a test race to eliminate the start bug with a first race start.
The bug will place racers all over the track and for what I have seen the second start is a good one.

I'm having trouble staying logged in to PSN while starting up GT6... ugh. I hope I can fix it in time :ouch:

Only just registered for today's race, hope it's not too late...

EDIT: never mind, I didn't practice enough, maybe tomorrow's race...

Last edited:
@Allibubba99, you still up for a go at this tonight at around 8:30 Pacific? I'm still willing if you are... I might be 5 minute late depending on how quickly I can get my kids to bed.

@Allibubba99, you still up for a go at this tonight at around 8:30 Pacific? I'm still willing if you are... I might be 5 minute late depending on how quickly I can get my kids to bed.

I might be able to make it. Will the room be public and how long before you can start?

I might be able to make it. Will the room be public and how long before you can start?

As I said, 8:30 pacific at the earliest, maybe 8:35 so about 2.5 hours from now. Yes, the room would be public. If anyone wants to start early, have at it, post a room # and I will join after kids are asleep.

@Gravitron, you up for it too?

As I said, 8:30 pacific at the earliest, maybe 8:35 so about 2.5 hours from now. Yes, the room would be public. If anyone wants to start early, have at it, post a room # and I will join after kids are asleep.

@Gravitron, you up for it too?

Yes, okay. I'll join you guys, then.

I would like to join too, I'll watch this thread to see if anyone opens a room.

But now, I must go see how that FXX drives.:)

I'll probably join you guys, maybe 10 or 15 minutes late though.

I do not have a car set up. Been really busy and have not been able to get that going. Sorry I am going to have to miss out.

Is that room number right? It says to me that "Room not found".

Last edited:
Last night's racing was a blast,lots of action and close racing.

I made some pics to give a small insight what you can experience with Parity Racing.

And yes,this went all well.
Indianapolis Road Course_10.jpg

Vintage power.
Indianapolis Road Course_12.jpg

Of we go.
Indianapolis Road Course_13.jpg

What to do,cut or crash?

Indianapolis Road Course_14.jpg

Cut off is the best option,

Indianapolis Road Course_15.jpg

Drift in pair!
Indianapolis Road Course_17.jpg

Phil,the pack is closing in!
Indianapolis Road Course_18.jpg

Pekka catching up,
Indianapolis Road Course_19.jpg

So you are in the lead.vvv
Indianapolis Road Course_20.jpg

So they come by on all sides.vvv
Indianapolis Road Course_21.jpg

never a dull moment with the Fins.
Indianapolis Road Course_22.jpg

Have we met before this evening? ...like 20 times.
Indianapolis Road Course_23.jpg

Four in a sprint to the first corner.
Indianapolis Road Course_11.jpg

Great pictures for a great evening :gtpflag:

Big thanks to the admins for organizing this kind of event, that was a blast:cheers:

If anyone can upload a replay from first race that would be fantastic :sly:

+1
Thoroughly enjoyable evenings racing.
great set of shots, Sjaak 👍
Btw - that shot of cars 4 wide was not on the first lap !

Back