GTP_WRS Online: Parity Racing: Deep Forest Reverse - 1975 or older - 12/13 April

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 748 comments
Some action from last night.

Grand Valley East_29.jpg

Grand Valley East_31.jpg

Grand Valley East_32.jpg

I am going to open a practice room again this evening,do not know when.
So if someone does open one ,that is fine.

Is anyone practising tonight in NA? I really don't want to go into this cold tomorrow...

Al

Is anyone practising tonight in NA? I really don't want to go into this cold tomorrow...

Al

I'll be online running some laps later on tonight...as along as it doesn't turn into another "push DeathStar off the track as much as possible" session like what has been happening over the last 3 weeks. :ouch:

Practice room up.

1472-6118-3658-4761-3686

:)

Closed. Lonely but productive. I'll probably put in a little time tomorrow afternoon. See you on the track. 👍

Last edited:
I have 2 cars set up. Looking forward to practising tonight in draft and wheel to wheel! I am about 2 hours away from getting behind the wheel.

Al

I have 2 cars set up. Looking forward to practising tonight in draft and wheel to wheel! I am about 2 hours away from getting behind the wheel.

Al
I have a clean sheet of paper...love the S2000.....the BRZ.... But, for me AWD is MUCH easier for me to drive....when it gets too fast....it will not understeer....it will not oversteer...it sort of corkscrews....which is analogous to an aircraft stalling...which reminds me that a MASSIVE Departure is imminent....unless you back off gently since it is sort of underoversteering all at once....it tends to "recover" where you are pointing when IT decides to resume "control". Cant wait....can we do 2 rooms pretty please I want to do Europe also.

Opening a room shortly, will edit with room #

1472-6118-3744-3754-9577

Last edited:
1472-6118-4259-7715-8750

AU race room is open.

1472-6118-4259-7715-8750

AU race room is open.

If this race was just a few hours earlier or later, I would have been able to be awake for it. :indiff: But alas, my eyes would not stay open and I was under the covers dreaming dreams. :odd: Can't wait for the one in 8 hours...so I guess I'll start a practice room.

Practice Room ID 1472-6118-3830-2748-2083 Open :cool: Closed :(

On the radio: Dave Seaman | Global Underground | Cape Town | 2000

Last edited:
Can't make the race today , good luck have fun.
Ok Paul,thanks for the post.

We are well over 16 racers for EU now,it would be nice if racers can not make it,could give a notification before the race starts.

If we are with 17 ,I will step down to have a room of 16.
This morning I had already a race session and NA is also a option for me.

When still over 16 ,a two room is made so all can race.

Hate to bring this again.... but I can not race tonight....again all my preperation for nothing.... at least I had fun while preparing... have fun guys !!

I'll take a break too so you guys can fit in a room.

I made AU race, and can make NA too. So not a problem.

Duke and Pasm not in the room yet,

14 busy practicing now.

Room open for NA practice.

1472 6118 3615 5264 6751

Closed

Last edited:
Rocky start to the EU races, but I'm proud of everyone present today. 👍 As we all got more consistent and honed in our cars, there was a huge amount of great racing going on!!! :cheers:

No invisible drivers and multiple 16-car starts. 👍

We switched to a rolling start, starting from the exit of turn 2 and that worked much better than the standing starts that were too chaotic with all the different speeds that these cars started off with. Cheers Sjaak for that idea and for execellent hosting! :cheers:

Elise.jpg

Got my ride sorted for tonight. After 90 minutes of practice I managed 1:04.072 but mostly it was 1:04.5 to 1:05.0. I don't seem to be able to update my registration so here's the spec.

Lotus Elise 111R 04 Tuned
510 PP
227 HP
720 Kg
135 mph
Racing Hard

Latest Posts

Back