GTP_WRS-Online : Special VII : 2 Hour Laguna Seca Road Car Mixed Class Enduro - October 10 and 17

• Thread starter EDK
  • 49 comments
It was fun. First time ever I drove slower car class on mixed WRS race. Levin just felt better to drive.

Here's my driver change pitstop
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201010233503.jpg

The race was very lonely, just tried to do my best.
Don't know if anyone is in my div so was pleased to see i finished on same lap as @PASM ..
Still fun track and now i know it a little better lol

ps. posted pic here as last time my share pic gave wrong time ! have that too so will post soon

Last edited:
MR2 race was great as well from my point of view. In practice I was lagging behind a little bit in pace. But then, I actually nailed my quali lap and started from pole :)

While saving fuel where I could in the first stint I worked out I could manage the race with 5 stops. But the first stint would be easier to stretch to 11 laps than the following stints because of the formation lap. Getting into the groove while saving fuel didn't go too well and Jeff came within striking distance before not too long. He made a good pass by maximizing his exit. I could not follow but knew I still had a chance by winning on strategy.

It was only until the last stint that it was clear how far ahead or behind my strategy had gotten me, but I ended up with a healthy lead of a couple of seconds. It was fun to see the Levins podium so close together when I lapped them. Great race everyone! An enjoyable event.

Unfortunately I have to cancel for tomorrow. Good luck!

Screenshot_20201011-200319_Video Player.jpg

MR2 race was great as well from my point of view. In practice I was lagging behind a little bit in pace. But then, I actually nailed my quali lap and started from pole :)

While saving fuel where I could in the first stint I worked out I could manage the race with 5 stops. But the first stint would be easier to stretch to 11 laps than the following stints because of the formation lap. Getting into the groove while saving fuel didn't go too well and Jeff came within striking distance before not too long. He made a good pass by maximizing his exit. I could not follow but knew I still had a chance by winning on strategy.

It was only until the last stint that it was clear how far ahead or behind my strategy had gotten me, but I ended up with a healthy lead of a couple of seconds. It was fun to see the Levins podium so close together when I lapped them. Great race everyone! An enjoyable event.

Unfortunately I have to cancel for tomorrow. Good luck!

View attachment 965434
I also cut my driver change pit stop short by 25 seconds, and still came out behind by 10 or so seconds, great win. 11 lap stints with the mr2 is the way to go

Back