GTP_WRS-Online : Special XV - Greatest Hits : Christmas Special - Dec 27 & 28

• Thread starter PASM
  • 44 comments
Mazda Mid-Field Mania race room is open.

IMPORTANT INFO for Race 4: The lap count for the Nissan Zytek at Le Mans has been set to 22 laps. In contrary to what has been in the OP, there will not be a full formation lap. Instead, we'll roll in starting formation leaving the grid. The start marker will be the Dunlop Bridge, the bridge right after the first chicane of the lap. This is the same procedure we did in WRS-Online Event 77.
This will lead to an interesting battle between 2 and 3 stoppers. 2 stoppers should save fuel to make 8 laps on one of those stints. By my estimation, the difference is less than 5 seconds.

Race 3

Race 4

Mazda Mid-Field Mania race room is open.

IMPORTANT INFO for Race 4: The lap count for the Nissan Zytek at Le Mans has been set to 22 laps. In contrary to what has been in the OP, there will not be a full formation lap. Instead, we'll roll in starting formation leaving the grid. The start marker will be the Dunlop Bridge, the bridge right after the first chicane of the lap. This is the same procedure we did in WRS-Online Event 77.
This will lead to an interesting battle between 2 and 3 stoppers. 2 stoppers should save fuel to make 8 laps on one of those stints. By my estimation, the difference is less than 5 seconds.

Race 3

Race 4

I'm out for Midfield, in for Le Mans

Let me see..22 divided by 3 is 7 point something. Note to self..DONOT CHANGE STRATEGY mid stint unless you are INCREASING PIT STOPS. I wonder where another 45 to fifty seconds would have done to my finish ...yeah I know 45 seconds closer to next to last.:D

With my driving style, 8 laps just was not possible.
towards the end I was very safe in 2'nd place, with the chance of catching PASM very slim, I unfortunately started to loose focus, did a stupid mistake, wich only got worse when nail crashed into me. (my fault, sorry bud.) then there was a missunderstanding, with both of us just standing there waiting for eachother to go. lost 30 seconds there alone, then I started pushing harder to catch up lost ground, and ofcurse made yet another mistake. At this point it was no fun anymore, so I decided to just park it, sorry.

Congrats @PASM on the win. but I cant help the feeling that had the race been 21 laps, I would have had a good shot at you.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for coming out for a 2nd helping on these great combos! :gtpflag: More coming in 2016!

Congrats Bart on winning all 4! :cheers:

Schermafdruk 2015-12-30 01.46.21.png

Schermafdruk 2015-12-30 01.46.31.png

Schermafdruk 2015-12-30 01.48.40.png

Schermafdruk 2015-12-30 01.48.48.png

Back