GTP_WRS-Online : Special XVI - #GT300 Triple Mix Championship - Finale - 10 DEC: 2.4 hour endurance

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 917 comments
Just DC'd from my room, I'll try once more. But next DC, I'm out, this is ridiculous. It was so good for a few years, and we rarely had DC's, what on earth has happened. :crazy:

For me it doesn't work the otherwat around i can join by connecting to the room ID but can't connect using the search function. never mind nothing works for me atm

I'm not even going to bother guys sorry. If you know me you know how much I want to race but when it's this bad NASCAR and movies over some ice cream sound more appealing. I hope this issue is fixed sooner than later.

Is the room up?
I cant see it...

Edit: I cant see it because of network incompability with room owner.
*Restarting router and hard reset of PS3, give me 5 min.

Last edited:
The entire game servers are going to implode and collapse very soon. Give it a few months.

New B room up 1472-4711-0167-3385-0040 but it's just for fun, as long as it lasts.

It pains me to say this, but we're going to have to postpone this series until the game will allow us to practice and run a stupid 20min race. :grumpy:

Last edited:
According to Project CARS Twitter and users here on GTP, they're having the exact same issues as we are. They're on P2P "servers" as well so that basically lays it on PSN. SMS has been talking to Sony about it hopefully they can resolve.

Missed the live stream was watching new xfiles series :dopey: got caught up and watched 3hrs of it. Away, i can bet that it was a good race.

Yes it was quite exciting to see who went away without getting disconnected. In the end we all failed and postponed the event.

Back