GTP_WRS-Online : Special XVI - #GT300 Triple Mix Championship - Finale - 10 DEC: 2.4 hour endurance

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 917 comments
To supplement @Tidgney's video here is my on-board video from the race, featuring @StigsTC, who was invisible to the main race broadcast. Stigs and I actually had a rather nice battle throughout the duration of the race and it's certainly deserving of a mention. Hope you all enjoy!

Awww I wish I could have seen Stig at the time, would have made the race unbelievable with Stigs pitting earlier than everyone else :D, also explains why you pitted to :P and the epic exit from the pits between you to! So wish I had seen that :(! Race was still great though, just wish PSN would sort itself out :'(!

To supplement @Tidgney's video here is my on-board video from the race, featuring @StigsTC, who was invisible to the main race broadcast. Stigs and I actually had a rather nice battle throughout the duration of the race and it's certainly deserving of a mention. Hope you all enjoy!

Any chance we can get the TV camera of the last lap battle? Couldn't tell if I was bump drafting you until Porsche curves where I tried for an insane pass (and ate a whole lot of wall for it).
From your footage it was pretty clear why you won that battle, just way better in the slow stuff great driving man. 👍

Here's the 2nd race at Le Mans, unfortunately we don't get to see @StigsTC however congratulations on the win! Another cracker of a race! Sorry for the delay with this, was trying hard to qualifying for the Project Cars European Championship, and I managed to as well :D!

Back on topic though here's the race!

The final race will have both extended highlights or the full live version so you can pick which ever one you want to watch :)! Hopefully that will be next week!

Hey Guys,

Sorry it's been a while but here's an video with the #GT300 Results.

Event 9
round9results.PNG

Bracket 3 Results
bracket 3 standings.PNG

Championship Results
Championship results (1).PNG

Great work @GTP_Dutchy

Congrats @TNR_5zigen

I'm off next week so I will try to get the 2 videos (Yes 2! So 1 will be the extended highlights and 1 will be the full live race if you wanted to watch it all) edited and sorted and then I'll have to upload on a nightly cycle (Few complaints in the house that the upload is knocking other people off, and it will take 30-35 hours to upload!) So I'm hoping for the 28th for them both to be live :)!

Hey Guys!

Surprise :)! The videos of the final round have finally uploaded! They should have been out over a month ago but believe it or not it takes 2 weeks to upload these due to the length of them and it failed 2 weeks ago so I had to redo it :( (Sorry for the delay)! But lets forget about that and lets look at the videos! I've watched the finale fully through twice and I think it's fantastic, never did I expect to see so much racing in that 2.4 hours!! Personally if you get chance I'd watch the full race as I think it's fantastic and what a great championship put together by everyone, especially @GTP_Dutchy!

Please do note the highlights video does not contain the qualifying!

Enjoy :)!

Hey Guys!

Surprise :)! The videos of the final round have finally uploaded! They should have been out over a month ago but believe it or not it takes 2 weeks to upload these due to the length of them and it failed 2 weeks ago so I had to redo it :( (Sorry for the delay)! But lets forget about that and lets look at the videos! I've watched the finale fully through twice and I think it's fantastic, never did I expect to see so much racing in that 2.4 hours!! Personally if you get chance I'd watch the full race as I think it's fantastic and what a great championship put together by everyone, especially @GTP_Dutchy!

Brilliant commentary and a really exciting race. Congratulations to Bart, Zigen and Alfa. Thanks for a very close race. An unfortunate calculation on my gasoline consumption and black accident made me out of podium location

@Tidgney
Great like always! 👍 No Room B this time... :grumpy:

Sorry for no Room B but @GTP_Dutchy did cover Room B himself :). If I added Room B the video would be 6 hours long and probably take a month to upload :embarrassed:!

Glad you all like the commentary! Really was a joy to commentate on such a close championship, much closer than I ever expected with some absolutely fantastic racing!

You mean he has uploaded the race? I can't find it. :drool: :)
Here, sorry for the glitching in the video but you'll get the idea

For those interested in the highlights of my race.

1. My qually lap was the pole lap in Room B with some margin.
2. Start and lap 1 me epic failing multiple times
3. Last two laps really going at it and catching @Gravitron trying to steal a win. Epicly close finnish. If you want to know who won, check the vid!

Last edited:
Thanks, Kevin. That's your streaming. I thought you've uploaded a replay. Sorry for the confusion. :) 👍
yup didnt ran a capture of the whole replay. since the stream was already jittery and i was strugling with time issues aswell. so this is the best i can do for you.

3. Last two laps really going at it and catching @Gravitron trying to steal a win. Epicly close finnish. If you want to know who won, check the vid!

Here, sorry for the glitching in the video but you'll get the idea

Epic finish Kevin :bowdown: loved to watch the hunt on the final laps. Very well done to both you and @Gravitron :cheers:

Hey Guys!

What a great job mate!! Thanks for your commentary. I really enjoyed both videos. Very professional. Thank you :bowdown:

Great job @Tidgney, the coverage of this series has been outstanding. A quality production with a lot of content, covering both lobbies most of the time.

I watched the whole 2.4 hours, as I didn't know how the others fared during the night, when I did my simulated driver change early in the race. You didn't quite pick up on the fuel saving I had to do in the final lap, but it was low at the finish nonetheless ;)

Great job @Tidgney, the coverage of this series has been outstanding. A quality production with a lot of content, covering both lobbies most of the time.

I watched the whole 2.4 hours, as I didn't know how the others fared during the night, when I did my simulated driver change early in the race. You didn't quite pick up on the fuel saving I had to do in the final lap, but it was low at the finish nonetheless ;)

Haha I didn't notice the fuel saving :embarrassed:, I couldn't believe how low your fuel got haha :D!

Back