GTP_WRS : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 1,032 comments
You misspelled Nurburgring GP mate ;) :lol:

Me no likey that one!.... But I will change it anyway just for you Phil ;)

DBR9 pretty much anywhere... but dream venue would be the 'Green Hell'
driving.gif

Please unpack this bad boy again.. it's only had 1 showing which is criminal or at least it should be :D This car is the dogs bollocks on any track ;)👍

920x920.jpg
We have started to revisit cars and tracks the last few week's, Ron. I'll keep this one in mind for sure.

Does anyone like the idea of a WRS mini cup event? between 2 and 4 weekly events in stock mini's at random tracks (even rally tracks) and at the end of the 4 events we all meet up online and race these bad boys at the Nurb or Lemans as a conclusion? These cars are so easy to drive a blind man could keep up with us :lol:

Just throwing some mad thoughts out there and see if there's any interest 👍 I would take part for sure :cheers:

Mini-Girls-Rally-Team-Rally-Isle-of-Man-2017.jpg

fb96102e628d00efb20f2063322b7ede.jpg

Beep beep!!
driving.gif

Last edited:
Hi guys, I've been asked to join the V1 eSports team, so my PSN is changing to V1_Evo_

I'll update it for the leaderboard etc.

I also competed in my first ever FIA race last Wednesday at Laguna, I wouldn't have been confident enough to enter if it hadn't been for all the awesome racing experiences with you guys in WRS so I'm really grateful for the awesome community here and all the work that goes in :cheers:

Cheers, Phil

Edit - I thought I'd posted this in Pit Box not suggestions :lol:

Last edited:
Good luck racing for the new team Phil... Lets hope you can beat Phil Taylors 16 times World Championship wins :D:tup:

Enjoy mate :cheers:

Last edited:
Missed submitting a replay because the results took too long to be posted. Would be nice to post results on time.

Last edited:
Missed submitting a replay because the results took too long to be posted. Would be nice to post results on time.
You can share your replay the Tuesday after the event has ended. Just use gtpwrs0xx format as a tag. Then once the thread is opened your replay will already be ready.

Back