GTP_WRS Week 09 : Honda NSX Type R '02 @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 142 comments
Spend a couple of hours trying with the following result:
T1 1.00.512
T2 1.51.964

G25, Div. 3 Gold, DC Setup.

Not really happy with it, i think I'm gonna try again later tonight.

Last edited:
Last effort from me to improve:

T1 1'00.173
T2 1'50.786

Great times on the board,unreachable as ever :sly:

This for me is by far the best WRS combo to date... relatively easy to drive up to about 95%, but a huge challenge to get the last few 10ths out of...

1'49.569

T1 is painfully slow (my best was a 59.116), but carried good speed through Spoon and 130R (127mph at the exit) and an OK chicane to improve my overall time by another 10th.

That's me done!

This for me is by far the best WRS combo to date... relatively easy to drive up to about 95%, but a huge challenge to get the last few 10ths out of...

1'49.569

T1 is painfully slow (my best was a 59.116), but carried good speed through Spoon and 130R (127mph at the exit) and an OK chicane to improve my overall time by another 10th.

That's me done!

Awesome 130r for spoon. Think you have just got to to brave and trust the car. Spent alot of time in the sand there or facing the wrong way :ouch:

Last edited:
Spent alot of time in the sand there or facing the wrong way :ouch:

Im not suprised, I tried a few laps with the controller earlier, just to see what it was like. Not good for me, over 4 seconds off my best lap with the wheel. You done an awesome job Jack. 👍

This one is over for me aswell. Thursday or friday I already was happy with my time and I didn't try to improve it anymore, but didn't submit untill now.

Had lots of fun with this one. As Stotty said: Best combo by far 👍

not had much time this week at all only got to run a couple of hours max. new splits.

1'00.660
1'51.342

I'll have another go at it tomorrow... my times are way to slow if i look at the board.
maybe i should have started earlier...and not wait till today :P

the utmost respect for anyone getting under the 1 minute mark at T1, i don't know how you do it :D

Well, another successful lap with new splits:
T1: 0'59.730
T2: 1'50.554

The best I'm ever going to get!
Submitted. 👍

Baah........... could not crack the minute barrier in sector 1, starting to get to me, anyway submitted and now we move on.

Final board update for the week - undoubtedly an excellent combo but not for me :)
|
|
|
V

Just managed to do some laps and sent in my time. The splits are:

1'01.769
1'53.704

Looking at the replay I was too cautious in keeping the run within the forum rules, after long time of no online play I'm not used to worry too much about the white lines and now I was a bit too scared of them. Needs to learn to drive closer (but not over) the limit.

Submitted. Would have liked a few more days with this one - was just starting to break the 1'00 T1 mark but never could put that together with a fast 2nd and 3rd section.

Submitting.

I had a session on Saturday and could not keep up with my ghost.
I then checked to make sure it was mine.
It was.

I was away for Christmas last week and then had visitors over this past long weekend. Had some time to run about 10 laps on this, which would have put me in the bottom 1/3 of the leaderboard, so I'm not planning to submit. First time I recall missing back to back WRS races in a long time, but I'll be back for next week's. 👍

Only had a couple of hours with this one this evening, half of which was spent getting a tune which suited me. Alas, I'm now out of time having put in a fairly decent, but not stellar, lap. I'm sure I can go another half second quicker if I had another couple of sessions. I'll be using the NSX at the online race for sure, it's great fun now I've got the tune sorted.

Submitted:

T1: 1:00.015
T2: 1:50.903

Latest Posts

Back