GTP_WRS Week 1 : Flooding the Boards

• Thread starter EDK
  • 179 comments
Had 2 more runs today at this, 150 km in total, but couldn't find the speed from earlier.

Yet noticed a slight problem with my pedals. For few weeks I got a stuck brake pedal here and there. Today I noticed flickering of my throttle input, which caught me a bit off-guard, as I did first check my assists, but they are all off, except abs.

So that goes to the pedal aswell. I have to try to repair it, else I would have to start getting used to use controller again. Dammit.

At least my current lap is already submitted.

Had 2 more runs today at this, 150 km in total, but couldn't find the speed from earlier.

Yet noticed a slight problem with my pedals. For few weeks I got a stuck brake pedal here and there. Today I noticed flickering of my throttle input, which caught me a bit off-guard, as I did first check my assists, but they are all off, except abs.

So that goes to the pedal aswell. I have to try to repair it, else I would have to start getting used to use controller again. Dammit.

At least my current lap is already submitted.
Not sure what pedals you have but I noticed the same problem this past week with my (G 29) brake occasionally sticking and getting gradually worse until I finally took it apart and did a good cleaning. There are some vids on YouTube about this, IMO some are good and others I don't recommend, DM me if you want more details.

Hi, not sure if I'm doing anything wrong here? I submitted my time via fetch bot and received and response of accepted but I can't see myself in the leaderboard?

Is there something that I haven't done properly?

The confirmation below shows full time but as it's over now that should be fine?

Thanks

Mike

1650359522911.png

Last edited:
@DozUk, you’re in the results, the board you aren’t showing up on is for individual sectors, you have to post them in this thread (or future counterparts) to appear on that board.

Reactions: EDK
@DozUk, you’re in the results, the board you aren’t showing up on is for individual sectors, you have to post them in this thread (or future counterparts) to appear on that board.
Ah right, sorry I didn't realise there was another area, thanks for explaining. I thought the individual sectors were for discussion only which is why I didn't post them. I'll do this going forward.

Thanks very much

Mike

My splits don't seems to had updated to Leaderboard ...also noticed that Pekka's (MadMax) splits didn't either..might be others too...:confused:
Fetch not running?

On the Results my time is ok.

Last edited:
Not sure what pedals you have but I noticed the same problem this past week with my (G 29) brake occasionally sticking and getting gradually worse until I finally took it apart and did a good cleaning. There are some vids on YouTube about this, IMO some are good and others I don't recommend, DM me if you want more details.
Yup, this is exactly what I have, the G29. Will definitely look at some of the vids to check what I missed when I opened it yesterday.

Yup, this is exactly what I have, the G29. Will definitely look at some of the vids to check what I missed when I opened it yesterday.

full

Had my pedals open a couple of weeks ago for the first time since GT Sport launch.
Sprayed WD-40 to all potentiometers and got rid of the throttle flickering (always some throttle on / not reaching 100%)

full

Had my pedals open a couple of weeks ago for the first time since GT Sport launch.
Sprayed WD-40 to all potentiometers and got rid of the throttle flickering (always some throttle on / not reaching 100%)
That's what I do and usually lasts for an year or so. Guess there's more dust in Argentina than Finnland lol

full

Not sure if it is available in Finland (or what other countries), but DeoxIT works much better than WD40.

Back