GTP_WRS Week 10 : A Scary Rx (Team Trial Challenge Event 2)

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 344 comments
Can't wait to give this a go. I would just like to point out, though, that "Custom parts" is in the prohibited list while every part available under that heading in the game is listed in the allowed list!

Can't wait to give this a go. I would just like to point out, though, that "Custom parts" is in the prohibited list while every part available under that heading in the game is listed in the allowed list!
Removed, Professor Proofreader. :boggled:👍

And I'd like to point out that the OP is so complex with its various lists that trying to edit it with the normal WYSIWYG editor elicits a bug where it messes up the formatting. Thankfully, editing my preferences to not use that editor (ie, use the simple editor) doesn't cause that bug. Phew. :P

Just had a first few test laps, and this is a great combo! I'll tell you why: all other times I've been here were during career mode and seasonals and were with supercars of some sort. But with the RX7, there are many turns that can now be taken flat-out when they could not be with those other cars (e.g. from the last slow corner all the way to the s/f line). This is going to be a lot of fun!

Well I've just had a wail of a time sticking a touge tune on this. Mega good, (75% of the time) clean fun. So there.

Will get serious tomorrow, promise.

Are all the team events going to be tuning allowed?
We don't typically give out hints, but I will say that the next two Team events will be separate from the normal WRS weekly event, add-on's if you will, only runnable by the folks who are on teams. So there will be the normal WRS event and a side-event just for the teams.

And honestly we've stopped even considering the inexplicably limited Courtesy Cars selection. Sure they are nice in that you don't have to worry about buying the car and oil changes, just pick them up and go, but we think the majority of WRS'ers have enough money and enjoy customizing the colors and wheels, and we can still enforce the same level of stock with garage cars.

I´d prefer to run on a Stock model even if it´s in my garage rather than tune one..... not that I don´t like tune, but my main problem is the time I spend on finding a good setup instead of playing the game...Please I´m not concerning about it as I´ll try to play as many events that I can with a custom car or a Stock one! I´m really enjoying to be here... and that´s only my perspective anyway...! Cheers! :)

First 20 or so laps on this. Really fun combo! Always loved the rx-7 (actually used to have one myself) and started to get the hang of ascari by the end of the session. Didnt adjust anthing for this and still getting used to the track so loads of room for improvement. Cant wait to get stuck into it this week!

1'32.603

Gravitron
but we think the majority of WRS'ers have enough money and enjoy customizing the colors and wheels, and we can still enforce the same level of stock with garage cars.

But at a certain time in the future some of us are going to run out of money to buy cars and modify them. Maybe PD will give us back the "Used Car Garage"soon.

Last edited:
But at a certain time in the future some of us are going to run out of money to buy cars and modify them. Maybe PD will give us back the "Used Car Garage"soon.

If gifting of cars ever comes back there are lots of us that can help out with cars :embarrassed:.

I love this combo, always wanted to learn this track and it is fantastic. Great car choice, you can "Thrash it about" as @Vagabond would say.

Last edited:
So...tuning allowed and at a track where I can't keep a car on the road. Well, had to learn this track eventually. Will give it a go on Tuesday. :)

Back