GTP_WRS Week 10: Lake Sainte-Croix

1:01.853
1:34.957
2:05.651

I had a very close call with the barrier in the chicane before the bridge, but I’ve been through the replay frame by frame and somehow I managed to avoid contact.

Still over half a second for me to find according to my best splits

Attachments

• D1C1116C-AF5A-4E4E-893A-33F7A18216E3.jpeg
    D1C1116C-AF5A-4E4E-893A-33F7A18216E3.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I had a very close call with the barrier in the chicane before the bridge, but I’ve been through the replay frame by frame and somehow I managed to avoid contact
I've not tested how robust it is but there is a setting where you can turn on penalty if contact with walls / barriers. I recall it being used for a TT at Mt. Panarama in a previous version of GT and it worked great. I've been using it here and so far it seems to work as intended.

I've not tested how robust it is but there is a setting where you can turn on penalty if contact with walls / barriers. I recall it being used for a TT at Mt. Panarama in a previous version of GT and it worked great. I've been using it here and so far it seems to work as intended.
Yeah, I’ve had it switched on for this one, though on other laps I have clipped the barrier in places and it’s not penalised me so it’s always worth double checking on the replay

Talking abt the replay, how DO you review frame by frame? I can only pause/resume real quick but it skips too far ahead for my liking. Am I missing something? Is it possibl to do an actual frame by frame?

Slow progress...

1:32.365
2:01.928

Talking abt the replay, how DO you review frame by frame? I can only pause/resume real quick but it skips too far ahead for my liking. Am I missing something? Is it possibl to do an actual frame by frame?
If you have the replay paused you can skip ahead frame by frame with the rightmost button in the forward/backward control cluster -- it has a right arrow look if i recall correctly. You can only go forward one frame, not backward...

Hi, can anyone help me please, I haven’t done one of these for a while, do I need to re register or just put my times up? Cheers in advance

1:31.834
2:01.612

Sneak Peek, as is tradition: ;)

Hi, can anyone help me please, I haven’t done one of these for a while, do I need to re register or just put my times up? Cheers in advance
If you never participated, you need to register first, see here: Start a conversation with WRSFetchBot giving you PSN ID and you country. Then after you got the confirmation from the bot, or if you are regsitered already, you can start posting split times like the other racers did already. To submit your lap time, start another conversion with WRSFetchBot as described in the first post in this thread. Hope this helps! :cheers:

1:31.834
2:01.612

Sneak Peek, as is tradition: ;)

If you never participated, you need to register first, see here: Start a conversation with WRSFetchBot giving you PSN ID and you country. Then after you got the confirmation from the bot, or if you are regsitered already, you can start posting split times like the other racers did already. To submit your lap time, start another conversion with WRSFetchBot as described in the first post in this thread. Hope this helps! :cheers:

I did participate, but was on gt sport, haven’t done one yet with gt7, guess I could read the relevant thread, was just being lazy lol

Slow progress...

1:32.365
2:01.928

If you have the replay paused you can skip ahead frame by frame with the rightmost button in the forward/backward control cluster -- it has a right arrow look if i recall correctly. You can only go forward one frame, not backward...
Today I learned sir.

1:00.984
1:33.432
2:03.307

Another basic lap, just had time today to do about 30 laps to get to know the track.
Fun car, but tricky at times.

Is there a factor of warming up tires or temperature going up during the session? I noticed that first lap out of pits the braking and cornering isn't as good as some laps into the session. Or is it my subjective feeling?

I had another chance to sit down this evening. Put in another 50 ish laps. I have left a lot of time out there. One of the things I really liked about this combo was the patience needed to get the car to do what you want! I hope everyone enjoyed the challenge! I you created a Livery, please share!!!!

Al

1:00.888
1:33.631
2:04.091

Back