GTP_WRS Week 10: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 86 comments
Replay shared

gtpwrs010
gazoosamba
Interlagos

Congrats to the winners some fast times this week, fantastic battle between top 5 :cheers:

Pretty happy with my first run not using “kiddie cam” to say I haven’t had much practice in this view yet. Hopefully I can only improve.

Replay shared

gtpwrs010
gazoosamba
Interlagos

Congrats to the winners some fast times this week, fantastic battle between top 5 :cheers:

Pretty happy with my first run not using “kiddie cam” to say I haven’t had much practice in this view yet. Hopefully I can only improve.

Kiddie cam? :lol:

Nerazzurri_Outla
greenflag-gif.152575

Special_K
greenflag-gif.152575

That’s what I use. :(
I am by no means faster in this view yet, but think I can see the benefits. I can feel what the car is doing more, especially on the grip side of things. Will struggle if I run this week as the faster the car the more struggles I have. Can’t get used to the sense of speed

How you guys seeing final sector times?

I am by no means faster in this view yet, but think I can see the benefits. I can feel what the car is doing more, especially on the grip side of things. Will struggle if I run this week as the faster the car the more struggles I have. Can’t get used to the sense of speed

How you guys seeing final sector times?

Which view did you switch to? I use roof cam for the TTs and bumper for races. I find it is easier to place my car with the roof cam

I had checked @Spurgy 777 lap, however wasn't sure if it was clean or not based off the whole curb ruling.

It had looked clean to me but wasn't quite sure. 👍

Nice lap Spurgy :cheers:

Back