GTP_WRS Week 10 : Gazoo Samba

• Thread starter Argon
  • 351 comments

T1 is killing me...:ouch:

I'm hardly a shining example but sympathise with your struggle as I had the same. Try not being too eager in turn 1 it's better to sacrifice some speed on the entry here by braking early so that you are perfectly lined up to take 2 and 3 at full throttle. You'll need to take a huge amount of rumble in turn 1 to get your car lined up.

Well, I see we all made it safely to Brazil :cheers:.

This combo is more fun that I thought it would be. Only had time to run a few laps. I definitely see where I can gain some time.

First Splits:

Screenshot_20180129-181537.jpg

I tried the 3rd gear suggestion but was much slower than my best sector time...
Went back to my previous set, high 5th on the straight, brake hard a bit after 100m (before the cones) to 2nd for the first turn, get out of Senna S pushing 3rd, finish first sector on high 5th again... reduce to 3rd and start accelerate as soon as you hit the 4th turn curb, go high on descida do Lago until ferradura roping 4th gear brake a bit and reduce to 3rd to 7th turn, 8th and 9th is 2nd gear, 3rd from pinheirinho to bico do pato, reduce to 2nd again, push 3rd and 4th in mergulho and turn junção in 2nd push all back again....

Best I could do so far is:

Will try to improve this and get better with those 3rd gear corners

Decent first splits with this car.

This car has more grip than the Stingray, I can say that much. I've got S1 down, but I'm pretty sure I'm losing a lot of time through S2. I'm staying in 3rd gear all the way through, by the way. Maybe I'm not accelerating out of the hairpins early enough?

Back