GTP_WRS Week 101 : We Wish You a Sunny Christmas

• Thread starter EDK
  • 89 comments
I had forgotten that my S3 was no good, now it's much better. Rolled the car, or I suppose the armco stopped it from going on its roof. Just one full roll here. Saw a sub 212 but only because I continued after hearing a tiny thud.

Haven't run this combo for the last 4 or 5 days now as been too busy attempting to tame the hell that is the Red Bull@Sierra Seasonal! May have another run today or tomorrow but not sure I can set a decent time as couldn't work out how to gain any of the missing time

Manages PBs sectors 1 and 2 and average sector 3 for 3 tenths at the line..brake bias 4/8 and changing approach to the corners in sector 2..still getting times not really worth mentioning:

S1: 21.253
S2: 46.719

Times up for me. I'm happy with my PB sector times for the week but my lap is almost 0.250 slower than my theoretical best. With the number of laps I turned and on such a short track with only 3 turns I'd thought I could get much closer. :confused:

Final Splits

Good luck to all! 👍

Submitted with these splits

Not a very good last sector,miss-shifted in the rev limiter :banghead:

Good luck all
:cheers:

Dropped a tenth or so to sector 2 but gained a few hundredths to the line overall.

Submitted and accepted, good luck everyone. :)

Back