GTP_WRS Week 103: Old Friends Reunite

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 79 comments
Had another 15 laps last night with no progress except for pushing the optimal lower. Another 15 tonight and I got PB's in sectors 2 and 3, with 5 tenths left till optimal, spread across sectors 1 and 4. BB was probably -2 but may have been 0, I was trying both and don't remember what it was on this lap. :dunce:

8440383418640925184_0.jpg

Last edited:
EDK

Thanks Kevin.

My extremely picky wife and I are looking for our first house. We tell the realtor our gotta haves and he doesn't produce the results, but the market around here is bland, to say the least. My only stipulations are finished basement and at least a 2 car garage. Apparently the hicks around here don't do finished basements, or they're over priced.

Thanks Kevin.

My extremely picky wife and I are looking for our first house. We tell the realtor our gotta haves and he doesn't produce the results, but the market around here is bland, to say the least. My only stipulations are finished basement and at least a 2 car garage. Apparently the hicks around here don't do finished basements, or they're over priced.
:lol:

Mine was bonus room and at least 3 car garage, with room to park at least 4 cars (not in driveway).

Managed to find a 4 car garage.

I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good thing about the realtor, you don't have to pay them when you're the buyer. Even when you buy, the seller pays for all of the realtor fees.

And, you can fire them if you don't like them, no loss.

EDK
:lol:

Mine was bonus room and at least 3 car garage, with room to park at least 4 cars (not in driveway).

Managed to find a 4 car garage.

I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good thing about the realtor, you don't have to pay them when you're the buyer. Even when you buy, the seller pays for all of the realtor fees.

And, you can fire them if you don't like them, no loss.

I cant fire him. He's my wife's cousin, but he's doing a good job on finding us houses.. it's just the houses suck around here and wont pass the USDA inspection. The hunt continues!!

EDK
Looks that way. Tough to understand context in the shot, but that looks dirty.

Yeah, there's some tyre wall overhang but I couldn't find a convincing angle where any part of it was actually touching the rumble strip.
Cheers for view, I was going to give up, but I went away, came back and got a pb in the final sector after a scruffy T2.

I just realized Lucas is going off on this TT.. Good job!
EDK
Yeah, he's crushing us.
Thanks guys! Got a safe/slow final sector though so I'm going back in for more! :dopey:

EDIT: Did 20laps and got one that is .03 slower overall than my current splits and had almost identical blahh final sector. :ouch:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back