GTP_WRS Week 103: Old Friends Reunite

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 79 comments
Thanks guys! Got a safe/slow final sector though so I'm going back in for more! :dopey:

EDIT: Did 20laps and got one that is .03 slower overall than my current splits and had almost identical blahh final sector. :ouch:

I always hated when I was up real far on my ghost, my heart would almost beat out of my chest then I would screw the lap up.

I think we've found a house as well. 4k sq ft, 5 bedrooms, finished basement, but no garage. He wanted 225k and I low balled the piss out of him and he accepted pending a walk through on Saturday.

PS5 comes out next year. I've been seeing rumors of GT being a launch title. So that means someone's gonna have to have a wheel at launch. Unless the G29 will be compatible or they dont release GT at launch.

After 30 laps I managed to beat my almost clean dirty lap with a lap .3 off my optimum.

T1: 40.988
T2: 29.999
T3: 27.764

Car is good fun, but a bit understeery :D

Last edited:
That‘s not a problem for me as it‘s fun :D it‘s slowing one down a bit but who cares :P

Negative BB makes my cars always loose lots of front traction upon turning in and rattle towards the edge of the track but there really is no solution to be found by me :(
I use the negative BB to bring the car toward the apex while trail braking.

In this car, it gives it a bit of rotation on release, and it also helps manage the power down on exit.

BB should not affect on power handling, but it somehow does.........

Submitted with previous posted splits.Had one last go tonight but messed up some good laps in the last sector.
Exit of the last corner for the back straight is killing me.
And if I manage to do it right I don't need it cause allready Schumacher S failed :banghead:
Good luck all
:cheers:

Submitted with previous posted splits.Had one last go tonight but messed up some good laps in the last sector.
Exit of the last corner for the back straight is killing me.
And if I manage to do it right I don't need it cause allready Schumacher S failed :banghead:
Good luck all
:cheers:
Great battle, Erik! :cheers: Congrats on the win! It looks like it's your 2nd overall win based on http://wrs.gtplanet.net/driver/GTP_RikWrx/. Really cool to be that close at the finish line. I'm still looking for my first overall win but this is my first 2nd overall so still happy! :D

Thanks all who participated, I'll look at some replays for sure. :gtpflag:

Back