GTP_WRS Week 104: Numb Venom

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 72 comments
First splits

full

Now I know I shouldn’t be this wide but is this a rumble strip or off the track? It’s the exit of turn 5

Attachments

• 25054230-62D3-4ED0-94DD-2CCD61C98259.jpeg
    25054230-62D3-4ED0-94DD-2CCD61C98259.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 16
Now I know I shouldn’t be this wide but is this a rumble strip or off the track? It’s the exit of turn 5
It's a rumble. We called them out as Red, White, and Grey in the OP. What it really means is "Red and White Rumble Strips, and Unpainted Concrete Gray Rumble Strips". Two distinct types of rumbles here, and they are both track.

EDIT: I clarified the boundary rules in the OP. a Portion was contradictory, as we had said that concrete is not track. I clarified that it is concrete that is not part of a rumble strip that is not track.

• Red and White Rumble Strips, Unpainted Concrete (Grey) Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. No other surfaces are track.
  • Concrete that is not part of Rumble Strips and Tarmac painted Blue is not track.

EDK
It's a rumble. We called them out as Red, White, and Grey in the OP. What it really means is "Red and White Rumble Strips, and Unpainted Concrete Gray Rumble Strips". Two distinct types of rumbles here, and they are both track.

EDIT: I clarified the boundary rules in the OP. a Portion was contradictory, as we had said that concrete is not track. I clarified that it is concrete that is not part of a rumble strip that is not track.

• Red and White Rumble Strips, Unpainted Concrete (Grey) Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. No other surfaces are track.
  • Concrete that is not part of Rumble Strips and Tarmac painted Blue is not track.
Thankyou for the clarification my friend :)👍

Got in a few more laps this morning, knocked a tenth off the total but Optimal says there’s still .4 to go. Having trouble figuring out T1 for some reason, I either brake to early/much or to late/not enough lol. :)

Who’s coming out to race this bad boy today? :D

Got in a few more laps this morning, knocked a tenth off the total but Optimal says there’s still .4 to go. Having trouble figuring out T1 for some reason, I either brake to early/much or to late/not enough lol. :)

Who’s coming out to race this bad boy today? :D
I'll try to make the races but my internet doesn't play nice with other people so I'll leave and let you guys race if there's issues.

Back