GTP_WRS Week 104: Numb Venom

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 72 comments
I’m gonna try one more go at this one tonight, I feel like I can maybe get another tenths or 2 out of it still. Great splits so far everyone! :cheers:

Submitted my time from the board before I forget again :lol: , still gonna try to squeeze in a few more laps before the deadline though. Good Luck everyone! :cheers:

About as good as I could squeeze from this car with the time I had (which was way more then what I had last week). Submitting, Good luck all 👍

So disappointed I couldn't get another shot at this one. Excellent combo! Time submitted.

Well disregard the above, I missed the time according to the might BOT!:banghead:

Last edited:
So disappointed I couldn't get another shot at this one. Excellent combo! Time submitted.

Well disregard the above, I missed the time according to the might BOT!:banghead:
We use GMT, so the time is an hour earlier during standard (not daylight savings) time.

Sorry.

Well I cut it to close and time was rejected, sorry everyone. There's a presidential event in my city tomorrow and
EDK
We use GMT, so the time is an hour earlier during standard (not daylight savings) time.

Sorry.
I thought it would be 7pm eastern which I just beat, but after sending message took bot a few minutes I guess to read it. Its reply to me was just after 7. But yeah I won't cut it so close again.

Back