GTP_WRS Week 106 : Monte Clio Infinity

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 105 comments
Work and playing with a Viper around Apricot Hill have kinda' distracted me from this one.
I'd forgotten how Mad(Max) this combo is.

Going to have another blast later before the deadline.

Awesome splits guys

Tough week for me. College work kept me busy so I didn't really have much time to run laps on this combo. I couldn't get comfortable with the track enough to improve on S2, really struggled to go faster which was kinda frustrating, but at least I found a lot more time on S3.

Submitted and accepted. I just really want to see where my time-constrained runs get me.

Win some, loose some, tiny improvement at the line. Submitted, good luck to all! :cheers:

Had a couple minutes free and could improve my time, still not happy with my t1's but cant do much about it except trying. A step back at t2 but ended with a micro gain at the line :lol:

Goodluck all!

:banghead:Worked out sector 2 then couldn't do sector 1. spent half the day yesterday and this evening being able to do sector 1 again but no matter how many times I tried I couldn't do sector 2. Sector 3 is good enough, I hope.

Good luck hope to see ya's on wed's

:gtpflag:Unoffical EU Parity/Pack race Mon 8th Feb 1900 GMT :gtpflag:
Bring the Subaru/Scion/Toyota

Last minute desperate attempt, lost some in t2, not sure about t3, still slower than my best. Submitting with these, best of luck to everyone :)

Hay everyone, things look a little different around here. I just got my foot peddles warranteed from thrustmaster and I thought I would start to knock off the rust. I still don't have much spare time these days since I decided to focus on my business but I am going to try to put in at least one hour a week on the combozzz. This one might be more than I want to wrap my arms around. I haven't even fired up the ol PS3 in months so the updates will probably just kill me before I can get behind the wheel.

I've been busting my rear end to build up my war chest to put both my Miatas on the track so I have had to do with out for the last 6 months +. It's like get up at 4 or 5 and crash early and work on the week ends too. So my real racing adventure will be starting soon and the bank account will get drained as I try to find the time to do everything. I can't wait to get my new PS4 but I will be waiting for a great off road game or something from GT before I pull the trigger, so at least I looking at getting back in.

I got a chance to do a lap at Thunder hill in a golf cart w/ the guy that takes care of the track and it changed my life. It's all about "Sacrifice" and "Focus" now and pinching every penny. WRS will be a part of my routine but it can't vacuum up my time so my times will be rocky for some time to come but I have made a commitment to the virtual as some kind of a training platform. I found this cool app called Parascope and I will be streaming my track time through my phone when I am competing in my car.

This is going to be an epic year for me as I take another swing at the fences. So best of luck to everyone as I start my update boredom and progress bar viewing.

Sector 3 is good enough, I hope.

Well, your last sector jumped you from 12th to 7th overall, so I'd say it was just about good enough ;) Good job on that sector though...just shows that you need to be good over the whole lap and not just parts of it....I managed to run the 4th fastest Sector 2 overall but ended up 15th due to useless 1st and final sectors!

That explains why It was so hard to improve. :cheers: @nursemorph well done 5th in D2 ain't bad I had worked out recently that my average finishing position is 15th over all since I started.

Congrats everyone and of course :bowdown:

Back