GTP_WRS Week 11 : Sweeping Willow

• Thread starter Argon
  • 443 comments

Submitted and accepted. Another 166 miles run with a little more consistency and a little more time found - in total 829 miles for the week. Always liked Willow as a track and with this Gr.3 car it really a great combo.

Will likely be 'sitting out' the week 12 'oversteer' event as away for most of this week.....looking forward to whatever is coming after for the 15th year celebration and then the team event in March.........

I had one more feeble attempt to no avail. Water... Water... Rum!
I've done unspeakable things to gophers and marshals. Have you ever seen the insides of a gopher? I have. Pixels! Pixels everywhere!

Wherever I end up, I'll be happy in the knowledge that I really did push my ability as far as possible after over 800mi. Really interested to see the S3 shake up, too.
Thanks for all the advice, video shares and encouragement. I really appreciate it. You're all awesome! :cheers: :gtpflag:

Again took to long to know the right gear for the final turn and messed that up with the only run I had doing it correctly.

My gear choices have made me slide down the board a few times now, when will I learn :banghead:

Congrats to winners and podium placers, another frustrating week of stupid mistakes by myself

The 1.50 I lost would of put me where I expected to finish

Wow, some of you guys were flying up there. Congratulations. :bowdown:

I loved this combination, and put in quite a bit of effort that I think really paid off. In that sense, I'm happy with my time, while being disappointed that I had been .2 quicker in S3 during earlier runs.

Will be watching the replays to see where I lost the rest of the time.

Time submitted. Pleased with my night's work. Couldn't hold the lap together after a 22.020 in the 1st sector but ended up with an improvement of .300 overall.

Time to move on to something more slippery now!

Did well to get back for this one, earlier I could have sworn I saw you winning a race at Dragon Trail II.

Well done all podium sitters and especially @Ph1sh on provisional win. Great combo guys, thanks for that, really enkjoyed the week.
Wanted to have a last banzai but got stuck in Sport mode.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Did well to get back for this one, earlier I could have sworn I saw you winning a race at Dragon Trail II.

Ah yes, I'm sorry for not responding to your greeting. I was out on track and, also, being relatively new here I didn't quite figure out where I knew you from! :dunce:

Back