GTP_WRS Week 110 : Gone Ph7shing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 208 comments
  • 15,299 views
26.520
44.980

made a whole .024 at the line :dopey:
That is mega close to my time! :eek:

EDIT: I bet you've slaughtered me in sector 3! :lol:
 
First go at this one. Fun combo, though the car seems to be a little tail happy. Turn two seems to catch me out the most, just cause I can't see where I'm going thanks to the sun :D

Split 1: 27.199
Split 2: 46.165
 
26.954
45.804
 
I haven't really been in a gaming mood lately so I skipped the last few weeks. This combo seems fun enough to get me back into it though.

27.380
46.413
 
Need to find some time.
27.222
46.156
 
Had another go at it. Picked up nearly a second. Also, I'm finding I'm gaining time by not taking the shortest line through the turns here.

Split 1: 26.981
Split 2: 45.814
 
26.673
45.323

If you can make the high line work, it's faster, especially at turns 2 and 6. Late apex everywhere.
 
Gave this a go, pedal positioning is very awkward for me but thankfully there aren't too many braking zones here :lol:

26.510
44.997

Easily a tenth to T2 there, but I'm just happy to be somewhat competitive :crazy:
 
26.484
44.950

made .022 at the line, nailing the end bend is not so easy when your splits are reasonable :scared: another 2 tenths at the line would be about my limit on this combo 👍
 
How to win this week:

Step 1: Drive like this:

(credits to Speedy6543)

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit.

So far I'm stuck at step 1...
 
I never knew we were allowed to go all 4 fully on the banking entering the last bend? I was staying 2 wheels on the cobbles :dunce:

Thanks for sharing the vid to open my eyes 👍
 
I never knew we were allowed to go all 4 fully on the banking entering the last bend? I was staying 2 wheels on the cobbles :dunce:

Thanks for sharing the vid to open my eyes 👍
That was way back in GT5, when I was still trying to get all the gold medals for the licenses :P Maybe the rules have changed since, @Graviton @EDK @MadMax Shine some light please? :bowdown:
 
How to win this week:

Step 1: Drive like this:

(credits to Speedy6543)

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit.

So far I'm stuck at step 1...

I've been using the high line in turn 1 and all this time I haven't realised it wasn't the fastest... :dunce:
 
Back