GTP_WRS Week 110 : Gone Ph7shing

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 208 comments
So it turns out my best lap has a very tiny wall bounce. Didn't notice it until now because I haven't had the time to turn the PS3 on in a few days. Gonna have to submit these slower splits instead, the lap itself is nearly .1 slower :(

So it turns out my best lap has a very tiny wall bounce. Didn't notice it until now because I haven't had the time to turn the PS3 on in a few days. Gonna have to submit these slower splits instead, the lap itself is nearly .1 slower :(

Very intrigued to see if I have 2nd overall now... :eek: I doubt it though :lol:

There was a lot if time to be gained or lost in the final sector.
I feel like mine is pretty average but still might be good enough for top 10.

This week I learned that track better than ever before. Thanks guys. That's what I like about doing these.

If you watch the replays you will see there were two very different lines through turn 1. In most cars the high line McsQ took is faster. With this car the low line was a tiny bit faster but the turn 2 was more important anyway.

If you watch the replays you will see there were two very different lines through turn 1. In most cars the high line McsQ took is faster. With this car the low line was a tiny bit faster but the turn 2 was more important anyway.
I thought I was the only one using the low line :P BTW, "tiny bit faster" is equivalent to a car length faster when we reach turn 2's braking zone.

Kevin @GTP_Dutchy that was AWESOME! :bowdown:

My only constructive criticism is to quit saying "Uhh". My 19yr old son and I frequently default to "Uhh...what d'ya call it...? Oh, right, [insert recent word that just arrived to my brain]" (and we only know 1 language - English; I bet you speak 3 or 4 :P) , so I know it's a familiar fallback. :lol:

But you have some great analysis and insights, and include all Divisions. :gtpflag:

This thread should have been archived by now, but I'll leave it for a couple more days for feedback. 👍

Back