GTP_WRS Week 112 : Terminator (SSR)5

• Thread starter EDK
  • 144 comments
Managed 22.6xx first sector for around 5 consecutive laps, and hit walls where I had never hit them before :banghead:

Next Combo Up!

This looks like a fun one! Ill have a go at it tonight and the rest of the week! Should be lots of fun like always! 👍

A nice change to last week :cheers:

BB 1/4 (still playing with it). Am I right in only using 3rd and 4th gear ? not changing to 5th on the straight.

A nice change to last week :cheers:

BB 1/4 (still playing with it). Am I right in only using 3rd and 4th gear ? not changing to 5th on the straight.
I lose an insane amount of time changing to 5th but I think it's slightly better being just that little bit slower for the first corner.

-----------------------

One thing this car is already annoying me about:

"Bwaaaaaa-dingdingdingdingdingdingdingdiiiiiiiiiiing-bwaaaaa"

I got a short session in tonight and knocked a little more time off. I really hope PD puts saved global settings in GT Sport as I forgot to turn TC off and wasted 12 laps worth of time.:banghead:

Anyways.

Whoa, some crazy splits by the uber-aliens :)

I improved my last sector by full two tenths but struggling with the middle one.
@mistersafeway, the hairpin before T2 - 3rd or 2nd gear?
The hearing is way off for turn 1. 2nd gear can only just supply a sufficient amount of revs and speed but not enough to exit the corner. However 3rd provides the opposite - not enough revs or power and not enough speed on the exit. I found 2nd to be the most stable and consistent.

To each their own though.

Back