GTP_WRS Week 112 : Terminator (SSR)5

• Thread starter EDK
  • 144 comments
Getting a bit to close to the barriers for my liking :eek:

Still 1/4 BB (time to try some of your suggestions) and still only using 3rd and 4th gears. seen a 22,49x.

Edit: :confused: leaderboard :confused: i should not be that high and still feel like I can improve

Last edited:
You had a great middle sector.
For good turn 1 it helps to apply partial throttle before the apex, you get a bit more rotation. I try not to drop bellow 103kmh (in 3rd gear obviously). I've had bunch of high 22.3s and low 22.4s.

Gmail not notifying me about this thread = Didn't run week 112 :( Will try to find time on Saturday and Sunday evening, but I probably won't be able to catch the splits you guys are putting up right now. :indiff:

You guys surely have a secret for T2 :lol:

Yeah I struggle to get under 15.3 sector time (so 37.7 from 22.4).
The high speed S is pretty clear - full speed, early turn in, smooth, millimeters from the walls. The next left is tricky. I have been lifting to make middle or shallow entry for the hairpin (and taking it in 2nd gear without going wide on exit)

Tonight I will try to make it all the way to the left for a wide entry and keep the speed up through the hairpin in 3rd gear.

Last edited:
I'm still trying and finding things in t2. still got to string 'em together. I agree with @randy1122 that the first 40 laps are over before you know it. Hopefully have another go tonight. recon this will also provide plenty close racing in the OE.

I try not to drop bellow 103kmh (in 3rd gear obviously).

try to make it all the way to the left for a wide entry and keep the speed up through the hairpin in 3rd gear.

This is what I've been trying to do, managed another high 22.4 again last night but starting to lose time in sector 2. I think the angle you go into the first left of S2 has a great effect on the angle you enter the hairpin.

there is a secret for t2 ;)
I wonder what it is ? I assume clues have been posted ;)

Also wondering will someone manage to get a lap less than a 🤬 (can't discuss laps times :D)

Plenty of free time today, once I've done what i need to do I'll spend the rest of the day at this.

After 60 laps .8 (:dunce: .08) faster seen a 37,697. but lost it all in S3 will give it another 60 this evening

BB now 4/7 still 3rd and 4th gears, breaking a little earlier for the hairpin

Last edited:
After 60 laps .8 (:dunce: .08) faster seen a 37,697. but lost it all in S3 will give it another 60 this evening

BB now 4/7 still 3rd and 4th gears, breaking a little earlier for the hairpin
You might want to make it a 100. 60 will go by before you know it.
Try bb of 2/7 that's what I switched to this morning and I had a little better rotation for turn 1. A front bias of 4 seems a little high for this combo. Good luck

:P .06 faster and I think thats it from me. BB 5/8 lifting a little for the right before the hairpin to get as far left as I can breaking early ish then foot down and around you go.

Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.jpg :eek: triple checked and then again this is as close as I get :nervous: hope I didn't miss something.

Back