GTP_WRS Week 114 : Fast Travel !

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 79 comments
I'm finally at a point I can turn some consistent (slow) laps albeit the last sector is more about not crashing than the ideal racing line or being fast. (Not sure I can be aggressive in that last sector) :nervous:

Not much progress to show for the last two days of hot lapping. :crazy:

I'm more than happy with my sector time, just hope I can get close to that again on the same lap as a 21.0x T1.

Last edited:
Car handles like an angel 👍. Could have had a nice improvement if i didn't exited that tiny bit to wide on the last corner and the rear didn't stepped out :banghead:

DTM
Think he used the wrong car. The one from Back to the Future :lol:

gigawatts.gif

I couldn't let a BTTF ref go unacknowledged. :)

EDIT : will check the leaderboard when I get to the computador.

DTM
Think he used the wrong car. The one from Back to the Future :lol:

Are you sure you are in the correct car Dennis? not impossible splits but not exactly easy and the car doesn't handle like an angel here :D

Top marks if legit and way out of my league :bowdown:

Are you sure you are in the correct car Dennis? not impossible splits but not exactly easy and the car doesn't handle like an angel here :D

Top marks if legit and way out of my league :bowdown:

Car handles a lot less now i turned off SRF :lol:

No idea how it turned on. Never changes the settings. Maybe PD punished me for not playing GT that long

Thanks for the heads up Ron 👍

Can somebody get me off the board :grumpy:

I was wondering, but didn't want to say in case it came across as sour grapes (my time suuuuuucks so far :lol:). I was thinking SS tyres if anything. It's happened to me too, but luckily I didn't post splits, just sent it to Fetchy, as I'd forgotten I was using SRF in an online lobby and didn't think to check. :dopey: On the bright side, at least I can have another go now. :)

I didn't really wonder about your splits @DTM - just a few hundredths faster then I know it would have been possible for me up to t2, and those .045 can come from being a bit late into turn 5... Nice to be back in p1 now though - very unexpected after only 2 sessions while having some :cheers: and being on holidays.

Track is all about great exits and knowing the elevations + camber spots and know how to use them - they are there, but hard to see them in the game. Gotta feel it or know it...

Last edited:
I improved a little more tonight but I'm starting to feel like I'm chasing my tail. I can do fairly consistent lap times but they are always about .5 sec off my theoretical best.

Will try some more tomorrow night.

Back