GTP_WRS Week 114 : Fast Travel !

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 79 comments
I didn't really wonder about your splits @DTM - just a few hundredths faster then I know it would have been possible for me up to t2, and those .045 can come from being a bit late into turn 5... Nice to be back in p1 now though - very unexpected after only 2 sessions while having some :cheers: and being on holidays.

Track is all about great exits and knowing the elevations + camber spots and know how to use them - they are there, but hard to see them in the game. Gotta feel it or know it...

Well it's easier to say a split than actually run it :D but yeah I did say it was not impossible just right on the limit!

I had no intention of giving a cue for you to jump in and blow your own trumpet but whatever floats your boat mate 👍

Sorry for any confusion :)

Ah. I forgot this existed. Well, I remember hating the car so ill just submit the current time in the morning and start with GTGTGT or whatever its name is :lol:

Last edited:
I managed to shave a few more ticks off the stopwatch during my final session before the deadline. I had a great time with this combo, final splits submitted and & accepted.

I racked up more than 1,650 miles on this TT since Tuesday night and I still am loosing about 0.400 sec on every lap. :banghead:
I will chalk it up to my recent layoff and hope for better consistency next week. 💡

Good luck to all! 👍

submitted and accepted couldn't go any faster. kept seeing blue for the first two sectors but it always ended up red at the line. The bit to check is the wobble at the end of S2, as far as I can tell I stay on the red and white bit of the curb

Pffff. Getting really frustrated. seen .150 better sector 2 times. but can't beat my own ghost. at this point I end up losing focus and actually getting slower. It feels so bad calling it a day knowing there is still atleast 0.150 in it and everyone is extremely tight together now. :eek::eek::eek:

My Final Splits, still at least 2 tenths there for me but getting it is another thing ...lol

20'867
1'01.800

Good Luck all .

Latest Posts

Back